Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

My Restaurant Reviews from 4/11-4/19

Just posted all of my restaurant reviews at:

http://www.restaurantsaruba.com/last_reviews.html

Not a bad one in the bunch but a little disappointed with Salt & Pepper this year. Food was "just okay" and with so many places to go now....it might be off our usual list for our Sept. trip (which is a shame because we've been going there....forever!)
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Sorry to hear about Salt & Pepper, I was hoping to "sneak in" a tapas lunch there. Would love to try Mangos...so many restaurants, so few nights.

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Sorry to hear about Salt & Pepper, I was hoping to "sneak in" a tapas lunch there. Would love to try Mangos...so many restaurants, so few nights.
    That's the problem...it's not that I wouldn't go back to Salt & Pepper, it's just that there are so many restaurants now - our favorites plus new ones to try. Who knows...we may still hit Salt & Pepper in Sept. It's always a good standby - especially when there are a few of us (so many things on the menu to pick from that everyone is happy.)
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

I've noticed that Sat & Pepper has been hit or miss quite a bit lately, mostly miss. Food cold or not totally cooked.
    Tom & Karen

Next Trip: Jan. 6 - April 7