Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Name of new Chinese restaurant

Can someone please tell me the name of the Chinese Food restaurant that opened up across the way from Tandori Indian restaurant? It is in the same block as Busters and Hard Rock.

Thanks!

BTW, has anyone been there? Reviews?
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

J. H. Yee’s Asian Bistro?

I ate at Tandoor this past Sept. which is across from it, and loved it! One of my new favorite spots when I'm in the mood for curry. But have not been to J.H. Yee's.

Reviews:
    http://www.tripadvisor.com.my/Restau...ach_Aruba.html
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Thanks Amy! Its the same owner as Blossoms.

Would anyone have an email address?
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

This was an amazing chinese restaurant. We went twice and loved the food. Very pleasant atmosphere and good service. Enjoyed it more than their sister restaurant, Blossoms.

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    We ate there last September. We loved it as well. We also like Blossoms so guess we will have to go to both.

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    This was an amazing chinese restaurant. We went twice and loved the food. Very pleasant atmosphere and good service. Enjoyed it more than their sister restaurant, Blossoms.
    Do they offer take-out? Sometimes I enjoy take-out when I'm in Aruba by myself and I usually will go to New Wei Tai down the road. I do like a little kick/spice to my food though (actually prefer Thai but I'm not a big fan of Sawasdee in Aruba.)
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Aruba since 1979
    Hung Paradis at the Renaissance Seaport Marketplace has expanded their seating area by 100% and they have excellent chines food at reasonable pricing.

they have take out, although schlepping downtown if one is staying in the lo or hi rise area is an inconvenience.

sometime when you are downtown try it .
    it is exceptionally good.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    Do they offer take-out? Sometimes I enjoy take-out when I'm in Aruba by myself and I usually will go to New Wei Tai down the road. I do like a little kick/spice to my food though (actually prefer Thai but I'm not a big fan of Sawasdee in Aruba.)

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Hung Paradis at the Renaissance Seaport Marketplace has expanded their seating area by 100% and they have excellent chines food at reasonable pricing.

they have take out, although schlepping downtown if one is staying in the lo or hi rise area is an inconvenience.

sometime when you are downtown try it .
    it is exceptionally good.
    Thanks! Would love to try it for take-out but there is that downside of schlepping downtown when I'm trying to be lazy for the night.