Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    That sounds a bit better... Lol, but of course, then where can we cook the fish?

One place that we loved last summer is Marandi! It was on a lagoon...past the airport. We had a rental car that day and went with another couple we met at our hotel who were also from Boston. We had such a great meal. We are getting married next July on Eagle Beach and were so impressed that we have decided to have our wedding dinner at Marandi with our group (about 16 people). I highly recommend this place as well! Have fun and enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by snoopy5512 View Post
    That sounds a bit better... Lol, but of course, then where can we cook the fish?
    Perhaps email Roberto's and ask them if they know of any local restaurants which would cook the fish for you.

My top choices would be Yemenja Woodfire grill, Que Pasa and Flying Fishbone. We had great dinners with great service at all of these last week.

I have been browsing some websites for menus and it seems that a lot of places on my list have similar menus. If we are eating off the resort, can someone tell me 3 or 4 restaurants that are different enough from eachother for dinner, that it won't feel like we are eating the same meals, at diff places?

Very difficult to say. Whacky Wahoo aside, you can order beef OR seafood/fish at any number of restaurants. Would probably be more of an issue of what you feel like eating on a particular night.

Dh loves fish and we do not have affordable fresh fish where we live so when in Aruba, 9 times out of 10 dh orders fish regardless of where we are eating.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234