Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile Need a romantic restaurant suggestion please :-)

My husband and I will be in Aruba next month for our 1 year anniversary. I need some romantic restauraunt suggestions. Waterside would be great but doesn't have to be.

Here's the tricky part though...neither of us eat fish and my husband is VERY picky so really "gourmet" food isn't something he's going to like.

Thanks Everyone!

Passions on the beach at the Amsterdam Manor offers the ambiance you would like for an anniversary as well as a choice of chicken, filet mignon or strip steak.
    http://www.passions-restaurant-aruba.com/menu.php

We enjoyed it so much we are returning for a second time this year for our 12th anniversary.

From my trip report:

"Friday night for our anniversary, a friend as well as my parents, had recommended Passions on the beach at the Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort.

When we arrived we were immediately greeted by Diana the hostess/maître d' and everything from the food to the service, it was nothing less than perfect and a wonderful evening. Our table was closest to the water with torches and a lantern on the table. I can imagine how nice it would be at sunset, however since we can view that from the comfort of our patio, and like to eat later, dining under the stars with the Aruban tradewinds are just delightful in my book!

Dd had Caesar Salad with shrimp and a seafood sampler platter with Caribbean lobster tail, shrimp, grouper and mahi-mahi. I had a filet mignon and dh had grilled grouper and shrimp with a creamy spicy sauce. For an appetizer he had goat cheese with prosciutto, arugula and honey dressing, I had a crab salad. Everything was delicious! If anyone has that recipe for the crab salad you just pass it on to me please!

Dessert was amazing ...a sampler with full size portions of cheese cake, tiramisu, raspberry mousse, key lime pie and chocolate cake. Even dd had a double decaf Espresso. We practically rolled back to the Tamarijn."

Other suggestions:
    sunset dinner
    restaurants romantic
    beach dinner

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Two come to mind...flying fishbone, Old Man and the Sea or Mirandi's. You can get meat at them.

Papiamento

Loved it

20th anniversary ideas?

looking for a place to celebrate. would like romantic with a waterview and attentive staff. what? too much....... oh yeah fantastic food.

Aruba since 1979

Aruba since 1979
    2nd runner up PASSIONS on Eagle Beach across from Amsterdam Manor

If you do not have a rental car definitely Passions. We have celebrated our wedding anniversary there the past two years.

Passions On The Beach (Amsterdam Manor)

More thoughts and opinions

Passions

I would pick Passions over Flying Fishbone. We used to love Flying Fishbone but over the years they've added alot of tables to their beach area and it's not romantic anymore (for us anyway) when I'm sitting that close to other couples and can hear their conversations.
    ~Amy~® - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Aruba since 1979
    yup agree amy.
    awful having to be unwilling "listener".

Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~® View Post
    I would pick Passions over Flying Fishbone. We used to love Flying Fishbone but over the years they've added alot of tables to their beach area and it's not romantic anymore (for us anyway) when I'm sitting that close to other couples and can hear their conversations.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast