Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Aruba since 1979

new menu at que pasa

http://www.quepasaaruba.com

apparently que pasa has a new menu :-)

Yes

YES we do!!and thank you for posting it!
    Sunny greetings,
    Ard Slot, qp

Talking

We cant wait to try out the new menu! We are happy to see that the escargot is still on the menu - that is definitely one of our favorite dishes on the island!!!

Only 8 more sleeps until paradise!

Thanks for sharing the information Andrea!

Our favorite place on the island, is the great beach at the Boca Grandi. The water is the best, and its very quiet.

We just put it on the (To Do List.) Your new menu looks wonderful.

The menu looks great but it looks like their primary focus is still dinner. I wish they had added a few lite bites/appetizers for the afternoon crowd. When we stopped there last trip, we ended up just having a couple of Amstel Brights because there weren't any real options. I noticed a few other couples stopping in hoping for the same. It just seems like they're losing out, we ended up moving on to Casa Tua for jamon, cheese and wine for a lazy afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    The menu looks great but it looks like their primary focus is still dinner. I wish they had added a few lite bites/appetizers for the afternoon crowd. When we stopped there last trip, we ended up just having a couple of Amstel Brights because there weren't any real options. I noticed a few other couples stopping in hoping for the same. It just seems like they're losing out, we ended up moving on to Casa Tua for jamon, cheese and wine for a lazy afternoon.
    hi pegmeister!
    thanx for your positive reply at our menu, allthough i cant really understand what you ment by only dinner. we also have a small menu for before and after dinner. The restaurant opens at 4, and you could always come in for some appetizers or snacks!after all, we are still a Bar as well
    I would really like it if you would come back to try it out.
    Hopefully we'll see you soon at restaurant que pasa!
    Sunny Greetings,
    Ard slot, Que pasa

We were there on a Wednesday, late afternoon sittin at the bar and I recall asking about the fried brie. The staff apologized and said it wasn't available for another hour once the dinner menu started. The brights were still good and it was a pleasant stop. We'll be back at the end of the March and will stop in.

We were there on a Wednesday, late afternoon sittin at the bar and I recall asking about the fried brie. The staff apologized and said it wasn't available for another hour once the dinner menu started. The brights were still good and it was a pleasant stop. We'll be back at the end of the March and will stop in.
    hi pegmeister!
    thanks again for the reply...however that what you wrote shouldn't have happened...especially the fried brie....you can always order that, till 12 o clock at night! i'll talk about it with the wait staff...this is not what its supposed to be..sorry for that...next time if you get here, i'll personally make sure you can get whatever you would like
    hopefully we'll see you in march!
    and thanx again!
    Sunny greetings
    ard slot

That's very kind. I'm sure we'll stop in as I always spend at least one afternoon downtown shopping. Just want to let you know as well, that despite the misunderstanding on the brie your staff was very pleasant and it would not have kept me from coming back.

That's very kind. I'm sure we'll stop in as I always spend at least one afternoon downtown shopping. Just want to let you know as well, that despite the misunderstanding on the brie your staff was very pleasant and it would not have kept me from coming back.

you're welcome,
    i'll be looking forward meeting you in person!
    and its good to hear it was pleasant and you wanted to come back anyways
    thanks again for the post...
    Sunny greetings,
    Ard Slot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast