Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SanNic44

Thread: New Pueblito Paisa

New Pueblito Paisa

The New Pueblito Paisa is a Colombian-style restaurant located in San Nicolaas. They serve Colombian favorites with a bit of a local twist. The prices are very reasonable (almost cheap), especially if you have a few drinks with your meal. Spanish skills are helpful but not absolutely necessary. I enjoy the "lomito" platter, which is a cut of steak with rice, fries, salad, all for one low price. Another favorite to share is the mixed sampler platter that has sausage, ribs, fries and other stuff all piled high on a single plate. One large platter will easily feed three people.

So, I featured this joint in Episode 2 of The Other Side of the Bridge, as well as a quick peek at some details from Charlie's Bar. Here's the video:

Bon dia, and enjoy every meal!

Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)

everywhere and anywhere
    officially on the list for next visit in a week and 1/2....

My back yard pool
    Hi Dan,

You're giving away all our good stops. I had dinner here with Dan and his lovely wife Heather and really enjoyed the company and the food. The platter was great and very very reasonable. Will definitely be going back for lunch and or dinner. . .

Tom and Stanley (the Aruba Guys)

Thanks again Dan, You make us miss Aruba! We will be back in December to check out the other side of the bridge.

Sean and Susan