Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: New Years Eve Dining

West Deck in the afternoon
    It is pricey but food is wonderful. They could easily accommodate 8. Dining is inside with large windows that give you an elevated feel. Distance water views, views of the golf course and incredible sunset views. Service is impeccable. My husband thought the waiter (Henry) hovered. I thought he was attentive. As for dress, we went in resort casual. The feel of the restaurant felt dress up but most were casual.

Any Aruba beach...
    Ling's fireworks used to be on the 29th or 30th. Unfortunately they are no more.

Island wide fireworks extravaganzas do not start until midnight, or just before, though of course you know you will hear fire crackers all day long...

For New Year's Eve, depending upon what kind of experience you are looking for, I would suggest picking a New Year's Eve party or dinner.

I believe Windows on Aruba has a New Year's Eve party. Divi holds a fireworks show just off the beach between the Divi and Tamarijn.

Otherwise there is Barefoot or Passions and then head to the beach for fireworks at midnight.

This past year we did have some sprinkles (no showers) so were happy that the family friendly New Year's Eve party at the Amsterdam Manor had a tent for "insurance".

More photos at Best Way to Spend New Year's Eve - Both Daytime and Evening
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 01-26-2014 at 02:07 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12