Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: New Years Reservations etc..

Thanks to everyone who replied. I booked the trip this evening. We arrive at the Hyatt on the 30th. I can't wait! We will only have 5 nights do to limited vacation time left, this was not a planned trip but I am psyched about the new experience of staying during New Years, we will be back in Feb for a longer stay. We actually canceled our first night at solanio and we will dine casual at our hotel. We will dine at Solanio the second and 4th night because the service and food are over the top! I will probably make reservations for our 3rd night tomorrow after giving it some thought and our 5th night will be casual before heading out the following day, I am thinking Bugaloe for an early dinner on the pier.

Last minute trips are the best! Good for you for just going for it! Looking forward to hearing all about it.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Thanks, Tracy. I am usually a planner, and not very impulsive, that said this last minute booking is very exciting and would be addictive if I was rich, lol. Having less than 2 weeks before my butt is in the sand is a great feeling. I did not think my wife would go for it with us already having a trip booked but you only live once and you can't take it with you is my motto for 2016. My motto for 2017 will probably be you need to save for more for retirement Jay...

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Week 52 for us at Renn and week 1 at Surf...., actually to busy to even think of this vacation
    Winging it here🌴

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    Thanks, Tracy. I am usually a planner, and not very impulsive, that said this last minute booking is very exciting and would be addictive if I was rich, lol. Having less than 2 weeks before my butt is in the sand is a great feeling. I did not think my wife would go for it with us already having a trip booked but you only live once and you can't take it with you is my motto for 2016. My motto for 2017 will probably be you need to save for more for retirement Jay...
    Haha...we are the same! My 2015 motto was you can't take it with you now 2016 I'm thinking more practically. But you never know, it only takes me seeing a great deal to say let's go!
    Not sure when, but we will be back

I have been on an Arubian bender, a week in April, 2 weeks in July, 5 nights over New Years, another week coming mid Feb...I need a partime job, lol,

Aruba since 1979
    love the phrase "an aruban bender"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    I have been on an Arubian bender, a week in April, 2 weeks in July, 5 nights over New Years, another week coming mid Feb...I need a partime job, lol,

Know the feeling 8 weeks between visits, drives me crazy..

CindyO and RobO, I'll be on the island also week 1, hope to meet you guys, maybe Scotts?

If you walk towards the occidental, look, stop over for a cocktail, my palapa, front near the bar,
    With a bottle of grey goose on my table, can't miss us. lol

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Yes, it's a plan
    if you check in here we'll make a plan
    scotts or anywhere
    i am totally disorganized this trip
    while there week 52 I'll pm you or something
    look forward to it

Quote Originally Posted by ricky59 View Post
    CindyO and RobO, I'll be on the island also week 1, hope to meet you guys, maybe Scotts?

If you walk towards the occidental, look, stop over for a cocktail, my palapa, front near the bar,
    With a bottle of grey goose on my table, can't miss us. lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast