Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ~Amy~

Thread: The Nikky Beach Club

The Nikky Beach Club

My family and I just got back from two beautiful weeks in Aruba. I want to get the word out however I can..... We spent our last day before boarding our plane at The Nikky Beach Club. I highly recommend this beautiful, beachside club.... Calm waters, great food, awesome drinks and the best atmosphere!!!!! Go there!!!! Trust me, you won't regret it!! Ask for Jorge, the owner and the best bartender ever!!! Everyone that works there gives you the "Royal Treatment"!!!! Enjoy! And make sure you post your reviews after your experience!!!!

Bon Dia

Aruba since 1979
    welcome and thank you for making your first post on aruba.com community forum.

Nikky Beach Club is wonderful.

Great people, great drinks and delicious food.

Yes indeed, get the word out![
    QUOTE=Kliptak;247489]My family and I just got back from two beautiful weeks in Aruba. I want to get the word out however I can..... We spent our last day before boarding our plane at The Nikky Beach Club. I highly recommend this beautiful, beachside club.... Calm waters, great food, awesome drinks and the best atmosphere!!!!! Go there!!!! Trust me, you won't regret it!! Ask for Jorge, the owner and the best bartender ever!!! Everyone that works there gives you the "Royal Treatment"!!!! Enjoy! And make sure you post your reviews after your experience!!!!

Bon Dia[/QUOTE]

will put it on the list !!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

We spent a day at Nikky Beach Club at Surfside Beach last Sept. and had a great time swimming, lounging, eating, drinking, and catching up with an old friend (Jorge) who we've known for many years. Photos #46-#51 are of Nikky Beach Club at the following link: http://www.aruba-travelguide.com/tri...2012/amy-mike/

I didn't have time to stop by in April but we definitely plan on spending a day there again on our next trip in Nov.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Kliptak/Amy/anyone, any entrance fees? When is the best time to go? I checked the website and the place looks wonderful. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Kliptak/Amy/anyone, any entrance fees? When is the best time to go? I checked the website and the place looks wonderful. Thanks!
    We liked going midweek because it's not very busy at that time compared to weekends. I don't recall the exact cost but I think it was around $10 for an umbrella and lounge chair (or something in that range.) If you don't want an umbrella/chair then there is no entrance fee to just go for lunch/dinner or drinks - they have tables set up on the deck between the beach and the bar. We had lunch at our lounge chairs and the food was very good. Will probably try a happy hour/dinner next time.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Thanks Amy, that is going to the top of our list of new places to try!

Aruba since 1979
    Nikky Beach Club is quickly becoming a favorite of cruise passengers.
    It's a real quick taxi ride and a very affordable beach day with great food and drink options.