Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Boston 'AK, how are the prices who would you compare it to. can't pull up menu or their website

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by sunworshipperII View Post
    Boston 'AK, how are the prices who would you compare it to. can't pull up menu or their website
    Marina Pirata is definitely less expensive than Flying Fishbone but Flying Fishbone's food is on a different scale. I thought they "fried" too much at Marina Pirata - but that's just my own personal taste so I was never overly impressed with the food there.

Menu below:

~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

I am not BostonAK, but their prices are EXTREMELY reasonable. If I remember correctly, fish was priced between $18 and $25. Diners are given a choice of having their fish grilled or pan fried and is accompanied by fried plantains, and a choice of rice, French fries, funchi, fried funchi or pan bati. Imo, this is THE place to go for fresh fish. Nice setting outdoors overlooking the water.

Imo, a well kept secret in Savaneta. When you walk in and see a bunch of locals dining, you can pretty much be sure it is a diamond in the rough.

playa linda, aruba beach club, wacky wahoos, driftwood,french steakhouse, any happy hour
    scrap elliots

Quote Originally Posted by sunworshipperII View Post

Ironically enough my Avatar is from the flying fishbone, but in my opinion MP's sea food, setting, ambiance and service is better. You just feel like you are at a friends house with the most memorable sun set setting.

But that is just my 2c!!!

More then likely you cant go wrong with either.

Have a great trip.

We would add El Gaucho downtown if you are steak fans. The El Gaucho steak is our favorite anywhere in the world.

Dave & Jodie
    See you in Aruba!!!
    Next Aruba trip in

Actually we have reservations for sunday night at El Gaucho....already, then Sole Mare and MJ's rest not sure yet..but MP's may have to be on the list.

[/url]

Thanks for the menu amy it just says fish, do we know what kind... like breaded fish, grilled fish????

[/url]

I am not Amy, but they will have a selection of fish of the day. The last time we were there they offered grouper, barracuda, mahi mahi, amberjack and I don't remember what else. The kids of course all had "shrimps". Dd and her friends shared the fried squid appetizer. Dh loves their squid in garlic sauce. Their onion soup is pretty good as well.

Oh thanks lisa I was thanking amy for the printed menu....but thats for your offering of what types of fish..will let you know if we go.

[/url]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast