Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Any Aruba beach...
    We have not eaten at Marina Pirata in a few years, only because it is out of the way. We love it for the reasons you mentioned: reasonable, fresh fish and on the water.

I haven't been to Aruba in a few years, but going soon. I'm actually not familiar with any of the places you listed but two that someone else suggested CHALET SUISSE
    mADAME JEANNETTES are both VERY good! I highly recommend them.

Madame Jeanettes a definite YES!!!

Marina Pirata is very nice (went there two years ago) but far. It is on the water but so are a number of places that are closer in and just as good. We found their food very nice but certainly not "over the top" to rave about. Wacky Wahoo's was better and the same price point, I believe but not on the water. Just my opinon.....
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Arikok Antilla Natural pool
    We loved Wacky Wahoo's and it was so good we went back a second time a few days later on our last trip. The only negative is the service seems to be a bit disorganized. The earlier you go, the better it will be. That said, the food is top notch and seems to be a bit less pricey than restaurants of similar quality.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456