Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: OK...Who has best pizza?

OK...Who has best pizza?

For all the pizza conossieur. Who makes the best pizza on the Island and what makes it so great?
    IMO Amore Mio is the best. The crust is light, the tomato sauce delicious and the selection of different pizzas is fantastic. My fav is the Bolognese Pizza

please identify your fav pizza place and give a reason why

Aq

Aruba since 1979
    Urataka Center.
    Or
    Mimmas Pizza N More

crust is delicious sauce excellent

We like Uratacas pizza but it's a bit out of the way, so our best pizza is from Moomba, but we base ours on convenience! ;-)

Well I have only eaten at Pizza Bob.

In all our trips I have never ordered pizza and it's my favorite food! Go figure. I will say that the pizzas at Casa Tua looked really good. I think I have pizza so much at home I don't think about it on vacation. I'll need to keep a close eye on this thread!

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    We don't look for pizza when we are on Aruba because with grandchildren we eat too much of it here. We do get one at Pizza bobs once or twice a trip. the one at costa Linda. it is pretty good pizza but the only other place we ever got one was at Pizza Hut on our first trip. Had it delivered to Aruba beach club and ate it on the balcony. It was either very good or we were very hungry. I remember DW saying something about it being so much better than the Pizza Hut at home.

We've had Pizza Hut once (once, only once and I don't like to admit it! It's my husband's favorite, not quite anyone else's). We've had Sbarro a few times, just out of convenience since it's by the pool at LaCabana. Last trip we tried Pizza Bob's at Tropicana for the first time and fell in love! The veggie pizza was amazing! My vote is for Pizza Bob's!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Casa Tua, Pizza Bob's and Tomato Charlie's are the only places I've had pizza on the island. I rank them in the order listed. I didn't care for the Tomato Charlie's at all, heard some issues with debit/credit card fraud at Bob's so now we go to Casa Tua.

AndyM- The debit/credit potential fraud problems are the one reason I always bring cash and never use my CC except at my hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    AndyM- The debit/credit potential fraud problems are the one reason I always bring cash and never use my CC except at my hotel.
    CC companies protect you from fraud. Debit cards are a different story unless you use them like a CC. I will continue to use a CC and avoid known danger spots. Most businesses are honest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast