Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: OK...Who has best pizza?

Scott's Brats, Iguana Joes, Surf Club
    Considering ourselves pizza connoisseurs (we eat at a local pizza joint here at the beach every Friday night and have for years), we say Casa Tua without a doubt. The Tre Formaggi is our favorite and we have it several times every trip with a bottle of Prosecco. We made the mistake of going to Tomato Charlie's once and had a terrible pie, now we know better.

So far I have not found a pizza in Aruba that was to my liking, so I bring my Pizza and Meatpie from home. This year I am going to try Pizza N More to see if I like it there. Dick.
    Next Aruba trip in

Casa Tua hands down the best for our tastes. The Tre Formaggi is my favorite although I tried their version of the meat lover's pizza pie this past November and, must say, next time I'm thinking of asking for a hybrid of the two: shrooms and meat.

We have had pizza at Casa Tua several times and it was good, we also ate at the pizza place on the beach near the HI, the name escapes me but I was hungry and they had slices- ok...I have had pizza at the old Radisson and that was okay, pizza at Bugaloe okay at best. Ive also had pizza from Solanio at the Ritz many times and that is a solid pizza as well. I think the best one I actually tasted may have been made by my son at the Ritz, lol. Chef Stanwick "assisted" my son making a meat lovers pizza that was really good- but I could be biased, lol.
    Last edited by Aruba4ever; 01-20-2016 at 05:09 PM.

Pizza n more,margarita pizza

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12