Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Our 12 great meals in Aruba! (February 10-19 2012)

We just got home from another wonderful vacation in Aruba. It is so hard to leave... Anyone hiring?? Every restaurant that we went to was great. Some were amazing! Here is where we went

2/10-Iguana Joe's.. We wanted to go somewhere on the way to the high rise area from the airport. We had good food here the last few times in Aruba, and this time was also good. Very good Keshi yena. (7/10)
    2/11-The Aruban Chef.. First time here. I read great things about this place online. A favorite place for locals. Not near the hotels.. Excellent service and great food!! Will definitely return here next time!! (9/10)
    2/12-Gostoso.. First time here.. WOW.. Small place downtown. Maybe 10 tables.. Amazing food, amazing service! Owner/Chef comes out to greet everyone and go through the entire menu. The staff is also great. LOVED IT!! (10/10)
    2/13-Madame Janette... 4th time here. The usual great atmosphere and great food!! (9/10)
    2/14-Que Pasa.. We were in the mood for pizza, so this is the place to go!! (8/10)
    2/15-Tango Argentine Grill.. Great steak, nice service. (8/10)
    2/16-Charlies Bar (lunch).. Had to take a ride here.. Love this place. Friendly people, great shrimp and cold Balashi's!! (9/10)... Cuba's Cookin'.. First time at their new location. I love it. Best mojito's in the world!! Great staff, great music, great food. We come here everytime in Aruba!! (9/10)
    2/17-Linda's Dutch Pancake House (breakfast).. Great crepes!! Nice service. (8/10)... We then made a return trip for dinner at Gostoso!! (10/10)
    2/18-Scott's Brats (breakfast).. With all the Green Bay Packers items here, I had to stop in.. Great breakfast burrito!! (9/10)... Yemanja Woodfire Grill.. First time here as well... AMAZING FOOD!!! Nice atmosphere. Will return here next year for sure.. Maybe twice!!

I miss you Aruba.. See you next year!!

Aruba since 1979
    thank you so much for posting your restaurant reviews!!

glad that you had a wonderful vaction in aruba
    Quote Originally Posted by mcgovern78 View Post
    We just got home from another wonderful vacation in Aruba. It is so hard to leave... Anyone hiring?? Every restaurant that we went to was great. Some were amazing! Here is where we went

2/10-Iguana Joe's.. We wanted to go somewhere on the way to the high rise area from the airport. We had good food here the last few times in Aruba, and this time was also good. Very good Keshi yena. (7/10)
    2/11-The Aruban Chef.. First time here. I read great things about this place online. A favorite place for locals. Not near the hotels.. Excellent service and great food!! Will definitely return here next time!! (9/10)
    2/12-Gostoso.. First time here.. WOW.. Small place downtown. Maybe 10 tables.. Amazing food, amazing service! Owner/Chef comes out to greet everyone and go through the entire menu. The staff is also great. LOVED IT!! (10/10)
    2/13-Madame Janette... 4th time here. The usual great atmosphere and great food!! (9/10)
    2/14-Que Pasa.. We were in the mood for pizza, so this is the place to go!! (8/10)
    2/15-Tango Argentine Grill.. Great steak, nice service. (8/10)
    2/16-Charlies Bar (lunch).. Had to take a ride here.. Love this place. Friendly people, great shrimp and cold Balashi's!! (9/10)... Cuba's Cookin'.. First time at their new location. I love it. Best mojito's in the world!! Great staff, great music, great food. We come here everytime in Aruba!! (9/10)
    2/17-Linda's Dutch Pancake House (breakfast).. Great crepes!! Nice service. (8/10)... We then made a return trip for dinner at Gostoso!! (10/10)
    2/18-Scott's Brats (breakfast).. With all the Green Bay Packers items here, I had to stop in.. Great breakfast burrito!! (9/10)... Yemanja Woodfire Grill.. First time here as well... AMAZING FOOD!!! Nice atmosphere. Will return here next year for sure.. Maybe twice!!

I miss you Aruba.. See you next year!!

Fabulous post! One surprise was Gostoso - my wife and I went there in January and didn't have near the experience posted by many . . . we may have to back again :-)
    Thanks again for the great reviews! Michael