Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Our Aruba Dinners 6/17-6/29

Hi Arubalisa, I was looking where you went to eat and I didn't see Matthew's I think I might have spelled that wrong but I thought you usally went there. Is it still open? I hopr so I tried it for the first time last year and it was great.
    Last edited by angelone; 07-15-2011 at 02:52 PM.
    Next Aruba trip in

Quote Originally Posted by angelone View Post
    Hi Arubalisa, I was looking where you went to eat and I didn't see Matthew's I think I might have spelled that wrong but I thought you usally went there. Is it still open? I hopr so I tried it for the first time last year and it was great.
    No, we have never been to Matthews and did not go this time.

Wow - ArubaLisa . . . amazing reviews! We enjoy Amadeus but have not been to Da Vinci yet . . . we enjoy the fish and chips at Cafe Rembrandt (same owners). Met the owner of Barefoot at our pool at Tierra del Sol but haven't had a chance to get there yet . . . maybe in Aug. Walked by Soenchi in Jan. Mar. and again in May . . . based on your review, may find us there next visit in wither Aug or Oct. Again, thanks for the great reviews. Michael

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by angelone View Post
    We ate at Matthew's last Feb. and really enjoyed it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234