Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Our Restaurant Choices

Have a great trip!

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Looks like a great list. Are all of these dinner choices? Where are you guys staying?
    Last edited by Aruba4ever; 09-01-2017 at 09:09 PM.

Aruba since 1979
    we'll be at LaCabana!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    we'll be at LaCabana!
    Our friends who stayed at LaCabana a few months ago really liked the new Peruvian restaurant next door at Paradise. If you need a last minute, close by choice, might be worth a shot.
    Last edited by Traceyd14; 09-01-2017 at 07:00 PM.

Love your choices Andrea.

I also have Bavaria and MJ on my list. After seeing your list, I think I want to go to Gostoso! I only went there once and it was a great dinner with a pitcher of white wine sangria. I had MJ on my list to go twice mid-week and the last night. Maybe I will go to Gostoso the last night and skip the second visit to MJ or cancel Las Ramblas at La Cabana for Gostoso. However, my mom loves the Paella at Las Ramblas. I wonder if they make Paella at Gostoso? Their menu is very expansive but the online version is very short compare to what they offer.

Aruba since 1979
    your mom is not the only one that loves the paella at las ramblas!!
    my husband LOVES it.

last november when we had to cancel our reservations at The Restaurant @ TDS and Las Ramblas because i was sick.......Paul spoke to the chef at Las Ramblas and was able to get his "paella" to go. ( i was sipping gatorade and he was eating paella)

Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    Love your choices Andrea.

I also have Bavaria and MJ on my list. After seeing your list, I think I want to go to Gostoso! I only went there once and it was a great dinner with a pitcher of white wine sangria. I had MJ on my list to go twice mid-week and the last night. Maybe I will go to Gostoso the last night and skip the second visit to MJ or cancel Las Ramblas at La Cabana for Gostoso. However, my mom loves the Paella at Las Ramblas. I wonder if they make Paella at Gostoso? Their menu is very expansive but the online version is very short compare to what they offer.

Wow Paul got his Paella and you Gatorade. LOL. No Jello and Ginger Ale? I guess I will have to go to Las Ramblas. At this stage, Ms Daisy gets what she wants. I didn't realize this but on our return back to NY it will be her birthday and she will be 93. I sometimes forget because they messed up her passport renewal. They put date of birth as 01-01 instead of 10-01. I have to get that corrected.

Aruba since 1979
    Yes Ms Daisy should get wht she wants!!! She is the queen.

re: the ginger ale and jello...... it was gatorade for 48 hrs and then gatorade and baked potatoes (from wendys) for another 48 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    Wow Paul got his Paella and you Gatorade. LOL. No Jello and Ginger Ale? I guess I will have to go to Las Ramblas. At this stage, Ms Daisy gets what she wants. I didn't realize this but on our return back to NY it will be her birthday and she will be 93. I sometimes forget because they messed up her passport renewal. They put date of birth as 01-01 instead of 10-01. I have to get that corrected.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    LG Smith's - did not go last year and really missed it. Also trying Legends will most likely gets apps and Brights to watch some baseball. My buddy who I play travel agent for wants to take us to Hung Paradise (not holding my breath, lol) but did enjoy when DH and I went last year. Always go to Pizza Bob's at least once. We stay at all inclusive thus not too many outside places on my list.

I have vowed to hubs not to overbook for our relaxing anniversary trip coming up next week so our only reservation is private dinner at elements for our actual anniversary. That said, I am looking forward to dragging him to our favorites Yemanja, Azzuro, bingo and legends. ☺️ New ones that are still on my list to try are Wilhelmina, Gostoso and Alfies - hope to make it to one and the others will wait til May.

Aruba since 1979
    have a wonderful anniversary trip Kemperato.

Quote Originally Posted by kemperato View Post
    I have vowed to hubs not to overbook for our relaxing anniversary trip coming up next week so our only reservation is private dinner at elements for our actual anniversary. That said, I am looking forward to dragging him to our favorites Yemanja, Azzuro, bingo and legends. ☺️ New ones that are still on my list to try are Wilhelmina, Gostoso and Alfies - hope to make it to one and the others will wait til May.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast