Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
    The less crowded beaches & the Dutch bars

Outdoor bar just across the Renaissance bridge

My wife and I always have enjoyed having an afternoon drink with the tall bartender that was at the bar most afternoons. We found on this visit that the Italian restaurant and associated bar right in front of the Renaissance Marina are gone and that construction of a new structure is taking place.

Does anyone know what is going on at that site and maybe where the bartender is working. i just cannot think of his name.

By the way, we had the BBQ special at the CPV on site restaurant tonight. Under new management, the food and the portions were way better than the previous incarnation called CocoLoco

Aruba since 1979
    i cannot help you with the name of the bar tender at the place across from the renaissance marina tower.

BUT, i am glad to hear that COCO LOCO at Caribbean Palm Village was good tonight!!
    We had breakfast there a few times when it had just gone under new management.
    There was some need for improvement, but that was 18 mos ago.

Again, I am glad to hear that your dinner was good!!
    Quote Originally Posted by coldsteel337 View Post
    My wife and I always have enjoyed having an afternoon drink with the tall bartender that was at the bar most afternoons. We found on this visit that the Italian restaurant and associated bar right in front of the Renaissance Marina are gone and that construction of a new structure is taking place.

Does anyone know what is going on at that site and maybe where the bartender is working. i just cannot think of his name.

By the way, we had the BBQ special at the CPV on site restaurant tonight. Under new management, the food and the portions were way better than the previous incarnation called CocoLoco