Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Papillon Restaurant and a few others

Does anyone have experience eating at Papillon? I think it is relatively new and is located in the Palm Beach area. It gets excellent reviews on the Aruba Restaurant website but I was curious if anyone here has eaten there. We are always looking to try a few new places each time we are in Aruba and so far I have Amadeus on our list.

Other restaurants we are considering trying Gostoso, Wacky Wahoo's, and Chef's Table and would appreciate any thoughts anyone might have. The problem is that we are in Aruba for 7 nights and I currently have 11 dinner restaurants on my list including our favorites - Madame Janette's, Pincho's, and Smokey Joe's (for our casual rib nite).

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    I love Papillon. We started going there when they first opened 1 1/2 year ago. Delicious food and great service. You will not be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffnev View Post
    Does anyone have experience eating at Papillon?

Other restaurants we are considering trying Gostoso, Wacky Wahoo's, and Chef's Table and would appreciate any thoughts anyone might have.
    We've been to Papillon 3 times since last Sept. (twice in Sept. and once in May). It's one of our new favorite restaurants and we love it there. Great French food and wonderful service.

We also love Wacky Wahoo's for a good, casual dinner of wonderful fish! Chef's Tables is another great place - we just ate there in May as well. Make sure you ask to sit outside on their back patio - the ambiance out there is very nice.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018