Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Passions

Screaming Eagle is super trendy LA style atmosphere. I think it's more fun for good cocktails or girls night than romantic since they have high ceilings and, when crowded, can be kind of noisy. I loved Old Man and the Sea but my date knew our waiter so our service was pretty spectacular. I went to Ventanas del Mar at Tierra Del Sol for the first time last week, and it was pricey, but the food was very well prepared. We also were there after the sunset so I didn't get to see the sunset over the water, but I hear it's incredible. It's a typical country club atmosphere (I felt like I was at senior prom all over again) but the whole meal just felt very right and relaxed and organic.

Used to really like Flying Fishbone for both food and atmosphere until they added too many tables making it feel less romantic and too crowded. Food is still good but the ambiance is gone for us.

Old Man & The Sea - had a wonderful time there but their recent reviews have been less than stellar lately so we're hesitant to go back.

Passions - love the food and the ambiance; toes in the sand and tables far enough apart so I don't have to hear others' conversations.

Screaming Eagle - ambiance is not as romantic as dining on the beach but their food is amazing.
    "The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts." - - Marcus Aurelius

33rd trip to Aruba - May 2016
    San Fran/Napa Valley - Sept. 2016
    Barcelona, Mallorca, and Andorra - Nov. 2016

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123