Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By rob o
  • 3 Post By Arubalisa
  • 1 Post By Arubalisa

Thread: Passions visit this evening

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

Passions visit this evening

We gave Passions another try this evening... And it was fantastic!! Food, service, table location all outstanding.

rob and I had the seafood parade plate, kids pasta and flilet Minot. Watermelon salad to start was excellent along with Caesar salad. Dessert ice cream/ brownie thing.

Besides our our dinner at MJ's last night, passions was right at the top with them.

Our faith has been renewed! Thank you Passions for everything. We are delighted to say we loved it.

Thank you, Passions and Marc, for a wonderful dining experience this evening. Passions far exceeded our expectations. Everything about tonight was perfect....service, setting, menu, appetizer, entree, dessert....in my opinion, one of the best evenings I have had in my many visits to Aruba.

Passions will definitely be high on our list of places to go for future vacations!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Aruba since 1979
    terrific!
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    We gave Passions another try this evening... And it was fantastic!! Food, service, table location all outstanding.

rob and I had the seafood parade plate, kids pasta and flilet Minot. Watermelon salad to start was excellent along with Caesar salad. Dessert ice cream/ brownie thing.

Besides our our dinner at MJ's last night, passions was right at the top with them.

Our faith has been renewed! Thank you Passions for everything. We are delighted to say we loved it.

Cool

I cannot believe we will be fortunate enough to dine there 4 times at the end of December beginning with 3 weeks from tonight!
    Glad you enjoyed it!

That's awesome!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Passions and Papiamento are two of my favorites!!

I am looking into passions and by table location what do you mean? Can you request a specific table/location?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany3282 View Post
    I am looking into passions and by table location what do you mean? Can you request a specific table/location?
    Location, location, location...at Passions it is all about being next to the water. Request a "front row" table next to the ocean when you make your reservation. The sooner you make your reservation the better.