Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Later on the week, at Cindy and Rob's recommendation, we'll be having dinner at Old Man and the Sea.
    The pressure is on! I hope you like it!
    rob o has left the forum, contact via e-mail at

Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    We've been to all 3.

Used to like FF but now they have too many tables and it doesn't seem romantic anymore when you're so close to the table next to you.

We went to the Old Man & The Sea last Sept. when they first opened. Loved it - good food, great ambiance. Looks like they've added more items to their menu since we've been there. We will probably go again on our Sept. trip.

Passions - been here about a half dozen times - good food, ambiance, and service. The one big plus that we like about Passions is not having to make the drive to Savaneta so we can drink our wine more freely. We go to Passions on every trip. Photo in my signature below was taken at Passions.

My husband and I will be in Aruba in 29 days to celebrate our 10th anniversary. We are planning on dining at Passions. What is the dress code and what is the best time to dine?

Aruba since 1979
    Passions dress is "barefoot"
    and i would say a nice short set or sun dress for "her"
    golf shirt and decent shorts for "him"

you will enjoy yourselves!

Quote Originally Posted by ajacks View Post

and what is the best time to dine?

If you want to see the sunset, 6:30pm is their earliest reservation. If you want to go earlier there is a beach bar right there with a 2 for 1 happy hour from 5pm-6pm - nice place to sit, have a drink, relax before dinner, and enjoy the start of the sunset.
    "The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts." - - Marcus Aurelius

33rd trip to Aruba - May 2016
    San Fran/Napa Valley - Sept. 2016
    Barcelona, Mallorca, and Andorra - Nov. 2016

Palm Beach, The Marriotts lazy river
    Next trip going to OMATS didn't make it this past trip. So thats why I have to go back

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123