Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Pastechi's ????

North Side of the island, we spend a day there alone and maybe see 4 people.

Pastechi's ????

We are counting down the days of course and Pete is wondering if there are any Pastechi stands closer to Casa Del Mar.

He rarely tries new things to eat but took a true liking to Pastechi's our last trip. I searched the web for recipe's but so far it seems Aruba is it.

We make the trip to The Pastechi House on Main of course and the mall, but just wonder if anyone has been recently and knows of a place closer.

Thanks!

Pastechi's are the same thing as empanadas right? When I worked in NYC I would get them at a local store homemade. They are great with a little hot sauce.

There should be snack shops all over that sell them. Most of the time they are sponsored by pepsi and are pepsi snack shops. The little snack shops on the side of the roads everywhere usually sell homemade ones.

pastechi's

You can get Pastechi's at the Island breeze coffee shop located at the Costa Linda.They open at 8:00am,but you might check to see if they open earlier.

You can also get them at the bakery adjacent to the Certified Mall.....made fresh everyday and a bunch of other delicatable goodies to choose from....Can not remember the name of the bakery, but they also have one in Santa Cruz....Dh and I found it courtesy of SanNic's excellent directions.....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

That would be Huchada's! Wonderful pasteries!

North Side of the island, we spend a day there alone and maybe see 4 people.
    Thanks! We stop at the little shops here and there when we are out roaming. He ate so many one day he was too full for our special dinner that night.

I will try the bakery by Certified. And drop by The Linda.

Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by EHampite View Post
    That would be Huchada's! Wonderful pasteries!
    thanks...could not remember their name for the life of me.....old age setting in...
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME