Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ArubaAce
  • 1 Post By hatteras

Thread: Pega Pega Bar At Manchebo Resort

Pega Pega Bar At Manchebo Resort

Has anyone gone to Pega Pega for lunch or their Happy Hour at 5pm? I've read good reviews and I'm looking for places to go for Happy Hour and watch the sun set. So far I was thinking of the Beach Bar at Amsterdam Manor (I'm staying at MVC), Bugaloe and I think I will check this place out as well. I might go there for lunch because I read great reviews.

Where is the entrance to Manchebo Resort? I usually walk from La Cabana to Costa Linda and don't remember seeing it.

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Pega Pega is our favorite bar. We have stayed at Manchebo 3 or 4 times, and always go back there for a visit each trip. Some of the bar staff remember us every time, which I'm not sure is a good thing or a bad thing. They have live music at happy hour, which is usually very good. They poor generous size drinks. Lunch is very good. Right now they are remodeling the bar, and I read that they have it set up in the sand. I'm not sure when the remodeling will be finished.

I will definetely stop bye for lunch and maybe happy hour..Thx.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Quote Originally Posted by hatteras View Post
    Pega Pega is our favorite bar. We have stayed at Manchebo 3 or 4 times, and always go back there for a visit each trip. Some of the bar staff remember us every time, which I'm not sure is a good thing or a bad thing. They have live music at happy hour, which is usually very good. They poor generous size drinks. Lunch is very good. Right now they are remodeling the bar, and I read that they have it set up in the sand. I'm not sure when the remodeling will be finished.
    Of course it is a great thing that they remember you

Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post
    Of course it is a great thing that they remember you
    Or maybe we spend way too much time at the bar????

Ace, I forgot to tell you how to find Manchebo. It is located right on the beach, between Bucuti and Aruba Beach Club. You can cut through the mall at Alhambra, and just head toward to the beach.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    If walking on the street side from La Cabana/MVC go through Costa Linda's parking lot. When you get to Ellioti's & Pizza Bob's - Manchebo will be right across from the restaurants. Walking on the beach - Costa Linda next is Bucuti then Manchebo.

Thanks all for the direction.I will cut thru Costa Linda parking lot to find the beach bar at Manchebo. I think the bus stops right on Costa Linda or Pizza Bob..