Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jane

pelican's nest?????????

my husband and i were in aruba 2 years ago and ate at a place i think called the pelican nest. i believe it was between the holiday inn and the marriott. it was located at the end of a pier. does anyone know if it is still there and if it is any good?

sandy

Re: pelican's nest?????????

It is on the pier at the Holiday Inn. We eat there every trip (twice a year). The food is good, inexpensive and you can get a bottle of wine cheap too! If you go for 7ish you can see a beautiful sunset as well! Enjoy!

jane

thanks sandy, i was just wondering because no one ever mentions it when talking about restaurants and we really liked it.

Ken

We have eaten there when the sunset cruise comes in. I remember my kids food coming but my wife and I waited forever. Our kids were very bored and we couldn't really let them go anywhere because they would either bother the other people or fall off the pier. By the time my food arrived I was peeved. I'm sure it was an isolated case. It seems like a scenic place for lunch and a few beers. Have fun!

Thayne

My husband and I just returned from Aruba and we ate at the Pelican Nest. We really enjoyed it. We loved the view, the closeness to the water, the food was great and the service was very good.
    So enjoy!
    Thayne

Julie

We were in Aruba in August -- we went there every day for afternoon cocktails and had dinner there once - had a really good dinner and the view was great around sunset.

diane

hey, were off to aruba in 3 1/2 days. we were there january a year ago and i thought it was called the pelican pier. anyway, we ate there almost everyday and cant wait to go back! pelican's nest sounds good too though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ken

The pier is the Pelican Pier... it is where Pelican Sports docks their catamarans for snorkeling & sunset cruises. The restaurant is the Pelican's Nest. It's a nice area right there... a few small shops closer to the beach side of the pier, the bar & restaurant and dock area. It's the type of place you might think about when you're sitting in your cubicle at work... dreaming of the sun, sound of the water and a beer in front of you. I can't believe I just typed that. :|

Ashley

My 2 friends and i went to the pelicans nest for dinner one night and it was horrable.....This was the only resteraunt we went to our entire week that we had complaints with. It wasjust sbout if i could force myself to eat the sandwich i got. But on a brighter note the drinks were awesome!

Yes it is still there. We usually go there the first night in Aruba. We have never had a complaint about the food. Great place to watch the sunset.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast