Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Smile Pinchos -A Must Dine!

Here is what a recent review I read said about this restaurant, "Pinchos, is a casual yet chic grill and bar, located at the Surfside Marina, on a pier surrounded by the clear blue waters of Aruba. Pinchos is an outdoor grill and bar that offers a distinctive concept and atmosphere. Pinchos offers al fresco dining. The atmosphere is very intimate and romantic."

My husband I could not agree more. We were in Aruba for two weeks (Dec 22 - Jan 6) and we went here twice. The Sangria is out of this world! We were told Pinchos means "Skewer" and the menu is evidence of this. Try the Grouper, you won't regret it. You can find coupons for a Free Sangira with dinner in many of the travel books.

Enjoy!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    I agree, its kinda like a "hidden surprize"...great to sit, watch the sunset, swing on the swing, have dinner....

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Here's their menu [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']PINCHOS - MENU[/FONT]

Thumbs up Pinchos was the best

We went to Pinchos Bar and Grill tonight for dinner - it was our best dinner yet this week (we also went to Flying Fishbone, Ruth's Criss, and Moomba Beach). The atmosphere was very romantic w/ water all around, nice romantic lighting, and couches to sit together on. The service was excellent, attentive, and friendly. My husband had the Tandoori Indian Chicken Kabob w/ potato and veggies - it was just the right amount of spicy (not too hot, but awesome flavor). I had the grouper w/ apricot mango dip and rice/veggies - maybe the best fish I've ever had - it had a nice flavor/spice to it and the dip was great. We finished the dinner off with a moist carrot cake and a little swing in the moonlight. The atmosphere, service, and food were all just right.

We've had many great meals at Pincho's. The host is always cordial. The service great. The bartenders friendly. Of course the view of the water, toward the cruise ships and beyond is worth the money in itself.

Just wish they would improve the parking.
    Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    This is one of those places that you will find thru word of mouth, so to speak.
    Its a great location, good new menu, and is a hidden gem...definately a must visit. When you arrive in the parking lot you will say to yourself," Is this the right place", and YES, it is....just walk around the building to the beach side and you will be surprized at how cool it is

Too many restaurants, too few nights!
    http://www.interreps.nl/pinchos.htm

This Also Looks Wonderful, How Far Away From Radisson Is This Place ?

Quote Originally Posted by KATH2ME View Post
    This Also Looks Wonderful, How Far Away From Radisson Is This Place ?
    Pinchos from the Radisson should take 15 mins. From downtown (Renaissance Resort) it's approx. 3 min. drive (towards the airport). Their new menu starts next week on June 1st. The owners of Pinchos has just purchased and renovated the restaurant Nos Cunucu.

The new menu for Pinchos PINCHOS MENU

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast