Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pizza

Gold Coast Villas and Eagle Beach
    Can't miss with Pizza Bob's! We always go at least once or twice each visit. Love their thin crust!

everywhere and anywhere
    Don't know whether it's the atmosphere (Aruba) or what, but my choice is Tomato Charlie's..........great pizza and great salads. It has become a tradition to order dinner from there when we get to the island every year.

Quote Originally Posted by trixiethepixie View Post
    Are there any pizza places near Amsterdam Manor? I'm looking to host a dinner for a big group -- about 50 -- but I don't want to spend too much money or do anything too extravagant. Any places that would deliver to the resort and/or beach? Actually, do they allow outside food on the beach?

I saw Costa Linda has a pizza restaurant -- do they allow guests who aren't staying there and is it far from AM?

Thanks to all who have responded to my many questions lately! My wedding in Aruba is exactly 1 month from today and I'm getting really excited!
    Try Urataka Center which has excellent pizzas. They can arrange for delivery. They are located in Sta. Cruz but I'm sure that they can arrange it for you. Their phone number is 585-5212.

Renaissance Hotel, Baby Beach

your right

Pizza Bob's is good, but personally I like Tomato Charlie. I will also be in Aruba September 17 to the 23rd. Amy maybe we can get together.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    Pizza Bob's (near the Costa Linda which is about a 5 minute drive from Amsterdam Manor) does deliver and anyone can go there - menu and phone number at the following link:

We have also had Tomato Charlie's deliver many times to Amsterdam Manor as well. You need to call the Tomato Charlie's in Tanki Flip for delivery though (the one in Palm Beach does not deliver.)

Tomato Charlies Pizza
    Tanki Flip 14-A (Crystal Plaza)
    Tel: +(297) 587 9099

palm beach, mangel halto for snorkling

My vote is Pizza Bobs or Lindas Pancakes
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: 47th trip in June 2015 and 48th trip in Nov 2015.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12