Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Pizza???

Pizza???

Been to aruba numerous times and surprisingly not ordered pizza.

Our group arrives on May 30th and renting a house in Malmok. We want pizza for dinner our 1st night.

We want something simple that we can go get (we have rental cars) or delivery. (the ladies want to chill out by pool the 1st evening).

Give me some choices and locations. I am very good with getting around Aruba and don't mind driving to get good PIZZA!!!

The beach and the entire island. Don't have a favorite place because they are all wonderful places to me.....
    Radioactive

Well we usually have Tomato Charlies and there thin crust pizza is excellent. Wash that down with some Balashi. Man, can't wait till July. They have many locations in Aruba. They might even deliver.

Enjoy your trip!

Our favorite pizza is from Ura Taka.

Directions to Urataka Pizza- Located way out east of Santa Cruz. Take Highway 4A from low rise into St. Cruz. (you will go through 3 or 4 round abouts and then finally see a stop light). Turn left at the road before the stop light. Mundo Nobo grocery store will be on your left. Go until you see a very large Anchor on your left. Turn right. Go left at the Y. Urataka is a big yellow building. Take plates and silverware or plan to eat off napkins with your hands. (Note- if you mess up and go to the stop light, turn left at stop light- when you come to a T- go right. Drive until you see the ships anchor and turn right. Stay left at the Y.)

Enjoy!!!

Sopranos Piano Bar, Café 080, Costa Linda

Pizza

From Malmok, I would suggest going to Casa Tua, in the Arawak Gardens complex, across from the high rises. It's quite nearby to Malmok, by car. Tomato Charlie's is a few doors (literally) closer, but I'd go for Casa Tua first.

I agree with Neal - I see alot of people taking pizza out from there. If you like thin crust pizza I think their's is the best!!!! I have to have pizza once a week lol!!! When I'd be here for 3 weeks I'd skip it but now that I'm here since early Feb. I stop in at Casa Tua - the people are wonderful - once a week.