Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Pizza Bob

Pizza Bob

I saw a post on Face Book from Pizza Bob that they opened up a new location at the Tropicana.

If this is true, I'm staying at La Cabana and May so i will get my favorite Mexican Pizza pie...Yummmm.

I have heard that Pizza Bob is about to open at the Tropicana and I think that it's not right to open another restaurant there when Buster's is there also. I thought that once a place was in business, any other place could not open and sell the same product at the same location. . . . I am not the biggest fan on Pizza Bob, but I just don't think this is fair to Buster's. Just my opinion. . . . . I will stick with Buster's. . . .

Aruba since 1979
    i would be surprised if Busters has "exclusive" in their lease agreement with the Trop.
    Many of the resorts have numerous restaurants/food retail on their properties.
    i have never been a PB fan.
    the worst lasagna that i have ever seen.......worse than my homemade and mine is atrocious.
    and their apizza is nothing special imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom and Stanley View Post
    I have heard that Pizza Bob is about to open at the Tropicana and I think that it's not right to open another restaurant there when Buster's is there also. I thought that once a place was in business, any other place could not open and sell the same product at the same location. . . . I am not the biggest fan on Pizza Bob, but I just don't think this is fair to Buster's. Just my opinion. . . . . I will stick with Buster's. . . .

Aruba since 1979
    Pizza Bob is also open and located at the Tropicana (behind the lacabana) thanks liz!

Can't wait!

Last year I stayed at la cabana and ordered from the Pizza Hut there. It was just ok...I usually order this special Mexican Pizza from Pizza Bob that I enjoy but I haven't had it in the last 2 times I'VE been to Aruba.

Aruba since 1979
    Well then u are in luck.
    Pizza bob is located where dunkin once was at tropicana.
    dunkin has been moved to the tropicana entrance area.
    Quote Originally Posted by ace2063 View Post
    Can't wait!

Last year I stayed at la cabana and ordered from the Pizza Hut there. It was just ok...I usually order this special Mexican Pizza from Pizza Bob that I enjoy but I haven't had it in the last 2 times I'VE been to Aruba.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Well then u are in luck.
    Pizza bob is located where dunkin once was at tropicana.
    dunkin has been moved to the tropicana entrance area.

Seems to me there was some discussion here a while back about how some members had credit card issues after charging at Pizza Bob's.

Aruba since 1979
    i entered PIZZA BOB in the search and could not find what you were referring to. I do remember someone posting about some issues with patrons checks ?
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyM View Post
    Seems to me there was some discussion here a while back about how some members had credit card issues after charging at Pizza Bob's.