Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Pizza Bob

  1. #1
    Senior Member ArubaAce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arashi Beach, Malmok Beach, Eagle Beach.
    Posts
    1,310

    Pizza Bob

    I saw a post on Face Book from Pizza Bob that they opened up a new location at the Tropicana.

    If this is true, I'm staying at La Cabana and May so i will get my favorite Mexican Pizza pie...Yummmm.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Tom and Stanley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    My back yard pool
    Posts
    337
    I have heard that Pizza Bob is about to open at the Tropicana and I think that it's not right to open another restaurant there when Buster's is there also. I thought that once a place was in business, any other place could not open and sell the same product at the same location. . . . I am not the biggest fan on Pizza Bob, but I just don't think this is fair to Buster's. Just my opinion. . . . . I will stick with Buster's. . . .

  3. #3
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,912
    i would be surprised if Busters has "exclusive" in their lease agreement with the Trop.
    Many of the resorts have numerous restaurants/food retail on their properties.
    i have never been a PB fan.
    the worst lasagna that i have ever seen.......worse than my homemade and mine is atrocious.
    and their apizza is nothing special imo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom and Stanley View Post
    I have heard that Pizza Bob is about to open at the Tropicana and I think that it's not right to open another restaurant there when Buster's is there also. I thought that once a place was in business, any other place could not open and sell the same product at the same location. . . . I am not the biggest fan on Pizza Bob, but I just don't think this is fair to Buster's. Just my opinion. . . . . I will stick with Buster's. . . .

  4. #4
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,912
    Pizza Bob is also open and located at the Tropicana (behind the lacabana) thanks liz!

  5. #5
    Senior Member ArubaAce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arashi Beach, Malmok Beach, Eagle Beach.
    Posts
    1,310
    Can't wait!

    Last year I stayed at la cabana and ordered from the Pizza Hut there. It was just ok...I usually order this special Mexican Pizza from Pizza Bob that I enjoy but I haven't had it in the last 2 times I'VE been to Aruba.

  6. #6
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,912
    Well then u are in luck.
    Pizza bob is located where dunkin once was at tropicana.
    dunkin has been moved to the tropicana entrance area.
    Quote Originally Posted by ace2063 View Post
    Can't wait!

    Last year I stayed at la cabana and ordered from the Pizza Hut there. It was just ok...I usually order this special Mexican Pizza from Pizza Bob that I enjoy but I haven't had it in the last 2 times I'VE been to Aruba.

  7. #7
    Senior Member AndyM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Paradise Beach Villas Eagle Beach
    Posts
    1,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Well then u are in luck.
    Pizza bob is located where dunkin once was at tropicana.
    dunkin has been moved to the tropicana entrance area.

    Seems to me there was some discussion here a while back about how some members had credit card issues after charging at Pizza Bob's.

  8. #8
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,912
    i entered PIZZA BOB in the search and could not find what you were referring to. I do remember someone posting about some issues with patrons checks ?
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyM View Post
    Seems to me there was some discussion here a while back about how some members had credit card issues after charging at Pizza Bob's.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO