Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Pizza Bob's Overcharged my Credit Card...

Thumbs down Pizza Bob's Overcharged my Credit Card...

Can anyone provide me an email address for the owner/manager of Pizza Bob's? I'd rather not call since I'm back in the U.S.

My wife and I ate at Pizza Bob's for lunch last Saturday, August 13th. We had 2 cokes and a Medium pepperoni/pineapple pizza. It was awesomee food but not worth the $91.00 USD that was charged to my credit card. I think the waitress put in the Florin amount instead of the USD amount into their credit card machine.

Please email me at kingt5 at yahoo dot com
    Thanks for you help!

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.costalinda-aruba.com/pizza-bobs.asp
    no email addy
    good luck and contact your credit card co to dispute.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingt5 View Post
    Can anyone provide me an email address for the owner/manager of Pizza Bob's? I'd rather not call since I'm back in the U.S.

My wife and I ate at Pizza Bob's for lunch last Saturday, August 13th. We had 2 cokes and a Medium pepperoni/pineapple pizza. It was awesomee food but not worth the $91.00 USD that was charged to my credit card. I think the waitress put in the Florin amount instead of the USD amount into their credit card machine.

Please email me at kingt5 at yahoo dot com
    Thanks for you help!

Last time I went there (Pizza Bob's) they charged more to use Florins than US dollars. When I questioned the waitress about it, she said they do want to take florins for payment. . . . I said it's your islands money and she said they want dollrs only. . . . Not going back as I use florins all the time on the island. . . .

Tom and Stanley

Contact your credit card company immediately and dispute the amount. Even if that was florins, that's a lot of money for a medium pizza and two drinks - around $50!!

I disputed it and the've returned $65 so I'm all good. Thanks Everyone!

FYI..."they" meaning Credit Card not Pizza Bob's.

Quote Originally Posted by kingt5 View Post
    I disputed it and the've returned $65 so I'm all good. Thanks Everyone!

That's good news.

i guess i will pay in cash when i eat here?

Thats good news about the reimbursement...most credit card companies will stand by you if you have a legit reason...
    Will not be going to Pizza Bob's.....haven'f before and now see no reason to go...too many other great places to choose from...
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Smile

My wife ad I have LOVED the pizza there but I am seeing alot of coplaints on that place. Even our last 5 times there they either don't bring out the salad we order or we order the large pizza and they bring us a medium. Last month when I went back because I really like the pizza, I just sat at the bar since I was alone and I was in a hurry so I sat down and asked the waitress for a drink and a mediem meat pizza. She said ok and brought my drink. She never said another word to me and finally after about 30 min, I asked if my pizza was done and she looked at me and said, What pizza are you talking about? I said I ordered a pizza when I sat down and she said I never heard you order a pizza. Then why in the world didn't she come back to me in the 30 min I sat there and ask what I want. I said no problem and left. I don't think I will ever return to Pizza Bobs. My vote is they have great pizza but very slow service and between over charging you or messing up your order, I think I will go else where. Lindas Pancakes have very good pizza. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast