Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Pizza delivery on the beach

I dont know how many people actually know this or not but some pizza places such as Dominos, Pizza Hut, and Little Ceasars actually will deliver to you right on the beach. Also I think that the pizza from those places tastes a lot better from the same places in the states.

now thats Italian

DushiHeidi,
    I think we had a similar conversation recently and I thought it just has something to do with the atmosphere, beach, sea-air...etc...but I do agree the pizza in Aruba is always great. Especially at tomato charlies...

Aruba since 1979
    every time we are in aruba we say to each other..........let's have pizza and wine tonight on the beach

and of course we never do it

but we should!

heck, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a few sips of a diet coke or a balashi would be mighty tasty too.

andrea

I do bet that PB&J would be good on the beach....everything is better on the beach in Aruba !!!!!
    Will have to try the pizza delivery service on the beach....lunch would be nice...pizza and beer !!!! YUM !!

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    I have seen many people at the pool La Cabana with pizza boxes from Little Caesars and Pizza Hut even though there is a pizza place at La Cabana (was PizzaMore now Sbarro). Pizza Hut though told me that they don't have delivery until after 4 pm (unless this changed).