Like Tree6Likes

Thread: "Pizza and More " A hidden Italian gem

pizza and more : best pizza in caribe

the best pizza in aruba
    pizza and more
    best price
    best quality
    trattoria pizzeria pizzab and more in down town

I am going to try there during one of my trips this season. Too bad they don't have a website.

Pizza and More - best on the island

Hi all,

We have been to the hidden gem on the island and it's "Pizza and More". I you like GOOD pizza and Italian food, this is the place to go. The food and pizza is terrific and the owners (husband and wife) are wonderful people. They cam from Northern Italy 3 years and still cook the same way as back in Italy. Everything is fresh and hand made from scratch. We have been back twice in week and will be back many more times.

I have found that due to the rail construction downtown, the best way to get there is park near the old fort in town and head inland till you come to the rails. Turn right and look for the CMB bank sign on your left. It's about two blocks down. Pizza and more is just past the bank. Little place that has everything going for it. . . . .

Tom and Stanley (the Aruba Guys)

thanks for posting this aquaman...going in november and will definitely give it a tryl
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Thanks for the tip. We will give it a try in Dec. when we come. Did you mean to say 800 feet or 800 yards form where you turn right?
    Thanks
    Sean and Susan

Feet or Yards

Quote Originally Posted by crimms View Post
    Thanks for the tip. We will give it a try in Dec. when we come. Did you mean to say 800 feet or 800 yards form where you turn right?
    Thanks
    Sean and Susan

800 yards approx. It really is worth the effort to locate it.

I was there for lunch today and it was terrific. . . I had a mushroom lasagne that was a home run in anyone's mind. It was absolutely terrific and only 13 Afl. . . Tuesday is chicken and mushroom lasagne with home made sauce. . . I may have to go back again. I really do love this little gem. . .

Aruba since 1979
    oh YUM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom and Stanley View Post
    I was there for lunch today and it was terrific. . . I had a mushroom lasagne that was a home run in anyone's mind. It was absolutely terrific and only 13 Afl. . . Tuesday is chicken and mushroom lasagne with home made sauce. . . I may have to go back again. I really do love this little gem. . .

Great

Quote Originally Posted by Tom and Stanley View Post

Tom, I am so pleased you enjoy it. When we went and tried it I thought it was important to let others know about this gem. It really is an amazing place for the quality of the food and the prices. I hope they prosper and are there for years to come

J

Moomba Beach, Eagle Beach - just about anywhere I can wiggle my toes in the sand and enjoy an ice cold Bright
    I cannot wait to try Pizza and More in February! I have friend going at the end of October and have let her know that she may want to give it a try. One can never go wrong with a well-made pizza. Thanks for the heads up.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast