Professional Island DJ's
    For All Your Weddings And Party Needs.
    We Create Your Party
    DJ TINO
    https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/dj-t...472c213ea.html

Aruba since 1979
    my aruba friend took a few photos of PIZZA and MORE

MENU
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails "Pizza and More "  A hidden Italian gem-308076_10151047408941673_1356848727_n.jpg   "Pizza and More "  A hidden Italian gem-644675_10151047406761673_1390750104_n.jpg   "Pizza and More "  A hidden Italian gem-150114_10151047405961673_381717375_n.jpg  

Aruba since 1979
    OMGosh YUM

and her words of description..........."Took 3 slices home with some focaccia-devine!! The bottle is extra virgin olive oil with hot Italian peppers infused- drizzled it on the pizza (prosutta, artichoke heart and olives...washed down with a cold balashi and all for under 25 florin!!!!"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails "Pizza and More "  A hidden Italian gem-557631_10151047405146673_733209457_n.jpg  

I will be sure to make this one of our first stops on our November visit!!!

We were really looking forward to trying this pizzeria and I have to say we were disappointed. The service was great but found the pizza just OK. The soup of the day (corn soup) was fantastic!

Smile "Best Pizza Ever"

We have been in Aruba for 14 days now and have been coming here for 5 years best food on the island. I preface this with my wife is a chef and is very critical of most restaurant also her family is from Sicily. We have eaten at all of the expensive restaurants on the island and have not been moved to post a review. On this trip we have been to lunch three times and had takeout pizza as well. The Pizza is great (thin crust) and the pasta dishes are great (home made sauce). The salads are simple but fresh and delicious. Everything is made to order. The owner is from Bologna Italy and grows all of her own herbs in pots. Not only the best lunch in Aruba it is the least expensive! The problem is finding this place the street is torn up while the new trolley line is completed. While it is known locally as Pizza and more there is a new larger sign above the door indicating Pizza Tratorria Italiano which is the name which they are now known by. The smaller sign on the door indicates Pizza and more.

We navigate our way to this establishment. We found the pizza to be ok, but to be honest, Casa Tua's to be better. Just my 2cents.
    Next Aruba trip in

jaw
    We visited Pizza Tratorria Italiano last week and the three of us were very pleased with our selections. Two had pizza and one had chicken lasagna. All of us agreed that it was very good. Prices are very reasonable. We would go back.

The place is a little difficult to get to until the trolley is completed, but then they will be very close to a trolley stop. When they get more business, I would suggest making reservations, because it is not a very big restaurant.

Smile

Just ate here tonight for the first time. I took my parents there and the pizza was great and good salads. I would not get the pumkin soup again. I will be back to this place.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Is the sauce on the pizza smooth or chunky?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast