Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By gaby

Thread: Pizza n More

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything

Pizza n More

So we decided to try Terrazza (I think that's the name), the other restaurant of Pizza n More. Saw momma, told her what happened. Apparently Pizza n More now closes at six because of the restaurant. She said she needs to change the times. I said Arubadining.com has them open every night until 8. So that's what happened but I told her we were upset because we went specifically. Anyway the new restaurant is outdoors on 3rd floor of Paradise Beach a Villas. Food is great, small only about 7 tables but room for more. I thought after we told her she would have at least sent us a drink. Oh we'll. but the food was good, a little pricey on some things. I had Rigatoni Chicken Alfredo w/mushrooms, took half home. Hubby had Rigatoni Caprese & liked it a lot.

Nice. I saw that they have a happy hour for sunset. How was the view from there?

I think it's great that you gave them a second chance, and at least you were able to give her feedback.

Yeah, sometimes things just happened and there is no single thing you can do about it...

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Ace, the view was beautiful. The restaurant is facing the water. It's on the 3rd floor of the first building. I would think if all goes we'll, they will add more tables. There is a bar in the center. The food of course is good. But no pizza. And I heard the people at the next table say they were disappointed there was no pizza. My hubby was. But the food was good.

obviously the chances of going to Pizza n More are slim since there's no way we can get off beach, shower & get downtown by 5, since we got there at 5:30 and that was no good. And my DH is not getting off the beach before 5, lol.

but if you get a chance, give the new restaurant a chance. The atmosphere is perfect for Aruba outside dining.