Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

places for lunch

Hey y'all!
    My fiance and I will be in Aruba for our honeymoon in June. We are trying to come up with a budget/plan for our trip. Where are some reasonably prices fun places to eat for lunch while we explore the island? Also what are some good beach bar and grills? Thanks for the info.

Aruba since 1979
    moombas is a good beach bar with ok burgers. on beach between HI and Marriott
    downtown is iguana joes... also downtown is dutch pancake house

another great meal is from HOT TAKE AWAY it is inland a bit, next to Amadeus restaurant.

island grill at lacabana has good lunches, cold beer or soft drinks.

pretty much all of the resorts have lunch places that are good and most of them are poolside.

Some of the take away joints are excellent deals, I'll try and pick out some landmarks for the one I usually hit when I'm down there in a couple weeks.

B55 (near Balashi Brewery) has decent prices and my wife loves Linda's (near high rises) for the pancakes or the pizza.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris&Ashley View Post
    Hey y'all!
    My fiance and I will be in Aruba for our honeymoon in June. We are trying to come up with a budget/plan for our trip. Where are some reasonably prices fun places to eat for lunch while we explore the island? Also what are some good beach bar and grills? Thanks for the info.
    You are probably familiar with Hard Rock, Hooters, McD's, subway, Taco bell, TGIF ...all those exsist. Other fun places downtown are Paddock ( locals, nice cheap menu), Iguana Joes where you can watch the world go by as you sit upstairs, Casa Tua great pizza, Plaza Cafe....we enjoy all of these...

Linda's Pancakes is great. Amici has good panini sandwiches. As for the beach, don't know where you are staying, but La Vista at the Marriott has outdoor/beachside seating. A pizza there is big enough to share (for lunch). If you are looking for something light and on the go, the juice bar on the beach at the Marriott has good smoothies (especially the banana nog). All of the hotels have beachside dining for lunch. You can walk up and down the beach and most places display their menu's at the entrance.

A nice restaurant to have lunch is mambo jambo downtown. Together with some nice drinks and food you can enjoy your stay.

Salt and Pepper at Palm Beach for Tapas and Amstel Brights.

Banned
    If you really want to save money, go to the grocery store and get food to make your own lunch. It helps if you have a kitchen. I take a collapsable cooler and pack my own lunch with assorted beverages and dine on the beach. It gets expensive to drink from the bars all day.

We like Rumbas when we are intown shopping. Love the chocolate mousses!