Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Many thanks to all of you! I'm planning on making reservations before we leave, especially in light of the Film Festival that's scheduled during the time we'll be in Aruba. We're really looking forward to our trip and will absolutely post a trip report upon our return!

very wise i didn't even think of that

We went to Mirandi with our 3yr ols granddaughter, she is very good but regardless it was fine having her there. It is romantic but if you go early and maybe not on a weekend it is fine to have a child there. Excellant food and atmosphere

Love all the choices. We did find Pizza Bob's on our one and only trip. We are from Chicago, so the pizza was exactly as we know pizza. It is very casual, especially for children and a nice diversion from the fine dining the rest of the week. We are arriving May 1 with our son, daughter-in-law and 2 small grandkids and plan to eat there one night.

All of the beaches, Downtown, High Rise Area

Restaurant Choices

Quote Originally Posted by WendyS View Post
    My family and I are heading to Aruba on June 3rd for six nights. Were four adults 39, 45, 61, 65 and one child who will be 2 at the time of our trip.

Ive researched restaurants (to death it seems!) and have narrowed it down to the following:

Thursday our day of arrival, so we want to stay close to our hotel. Thinking of Gianni, Sole Mare or Azzurro

Friday Papillon

Saturday Screaming Eagle or Marandi

Sunday El Gaucho

Monday Madame Janette

Tuesday Sunset Grill or Ruinas del Mar

My son eats out with us regularly at home and tends to be well behaved, but has his moments. We plan on dining early (between 6 and 6:30). We also have NO problem removing him from a restaurant if hes acting up.

All commentary and suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance!
    Have you thought of some local family restaurants such as Nos Cunucu - Peanuts

Aruba since 1979
    omgosh we love nos conucu.
    donkey and peacocks still there?' we haven't been there since the renovation.

Peacocks were there when we went in January ... didn't see the donkeys, however.

OMG pls add Mirandi if yu haven't done so...outstanding...cindyo
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

rob o or cindy o,

excuse me for what might seem like a stupid question, in ref. to mirandi, which I would like to consider adding to my choices, am such a plain eater, what does goat cheese taste like, you made mention of a warm goat cheese salad

Aruba since 1979
    if u have a trader joe or whole food mkt in your area, buy a small amt of goat cheese there and try it. sometimes you may even be able to samle before you try. it is sort of texture of cream chees or feta and a bit tangy.
    it is NOT bland.
    we love it!

Quote Originally Posted by KATH2ME View Post
    rob o or cindy o,

excuse me for what might seem like a stupid question, in ref. to mirandi, which I would like to consider adding to my choices, am such a plain eater, what does goat cheese taste like, you made mention of a warm goat cheese salad

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast