Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Just an FYI - last I heard, Windows does require the men to wear long pants.

I know Matilde has recently remodeled their rooms so not sure which one to request. Last time we were there we sat in the garden room which was beautiful.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Thanks all !! So nice of you to take time out of your day to help others!! Thank you !!

I second the vote for Mathilde . My review is on RestaurantsAruba, too, to read more. My husband and I sat in the Garden Room, there was a pianist playing, very elegant. Tables are well-spaced for intimate conversation. Service is spot-on, but never intrusive. Given the other places you're going, I think you'll find this is what you had in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by cavdeb View Post
    I second the vote for Mathilde . My review is on RestaurantsAruba, too, to read more. My husband and I sat in the Garden Room, there was a pianist playing, very elegant. Tables are well-spaced for intimate conversation. Service is spot-on, but never intrusive. Given the other places you're going, I think you'll find this is what you had in mind.
    I booked Mathilde! Can't wait. Thanks!

Hi

How are you doing? iam not sure if by now you are already in Aruba, however i see you have not go ove Matilde restaraunt, it is excellent, I know the place good and will send you their website.

Anbiance is chic, modern and roamntic, Piano life music for weekends and their food extraordinary..

check this out and if more qustions let me know i Live in Aruba
    http://www.matildearuba.com/

See ya Here!!
    Bon bini

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12