Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By schexc

Thread: Pop UP Thai Restaurant Downtown Today and Saturday

Aruba since 1979

Pop UP Thai Restaurant Downtown Today and Saturday

Awesome, and that is a good location. I wish they would make it a permanent restaurant. Best Thai we have found is now special order at Bavaria. Sawasdee (same owner as Bavaria) was our go to place before it changed format.

My my understanding is that they still have the same cook and still serve Thai at Bavaria. At least that's the way it was when we were there this past March.

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Awesome, and that is a good location. I wish they would make it a permanent restaurant. Best Thai we have found is now special order at Bavaria. Sawasdee (same owner as Bavaria) was our go to place before it changed format.

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

Quote Originally Posted by schexc View Post
    My my understanding is that they still have the same cook and still serve Thai at Bavaria. At least that's the way it was when we were there this past March.
    That is true, unfortunately the last time we were there the cook was on vacation. We usually get Thai at least once per trip from there because it is so good.