Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Possibly the best meal I have ever had

I just realized I never posted anything after out 16 day trip at the end of June through mid-July and I just saw the pic of my meal. We decided to eat at Hadicurari one night because it was close and we did not have any other plans. I got the shrimp in coconut sauce and it was INCREDIBLE. It can on rice and cut up vegetables in I think a coconut and saffron sauce with a huge plantain chip. Seriously probably the best thing I have ever gotten. Yes it was expensive and no it was not a huge amount of food but I think this place is seriously underrated. My husband had a steak, he said it was tender but not very flavorful but he has said all of the steak he has eaten in Aruba has not been very flavorful (meaning the actual meat. He said it was cooked correctly. The restaurant is very pretty and you can eat in the sand although we chose to eat on the patio and we still had a few of the sunset.
    Jen
    Owner 2 weeks Marriott Surf ClubNov 02, Jul 06, Jul 08, Oct 09, back in Aug 11
    Mom to DS Dec 06 and DD Dec 08

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Last time imed we had fish there it was quite good. Also love the pad ThaiThai

Quote Originally Posted by littlejen22 View Post
    I just realized I never posted anything after out 16 day trip at the end of June through mid-July and I just saw the pic of my meal. We decided to eat at Hadicurari one night because it was close and we did not have any other plans. I got the shrimp in coconut sauce and it was INCREDIBLE. It can on rice and cut up vegetables in I think a coconut and saffron sauce with a huge plantain chip. Seriously probably the best thing I have ever gotten. Yes it was expensive and no it was not a huge amount of food but I think this place is seriously underrated. My husband had a steak, he said it was tender but not very flavorful but he has said all of the steak he has eaten in Aruba has not been very flavorful (meaning the actual meat. He said it was cooked correctly. The restaurant is very pretty and you can eat in the sand although we chose to eat on the patio and we still had a few of the sunset.

Sounds so good! We were there a couple years ago and they had a special where they were grilling fish. I was delicious.
    Not sure when, but we will be back