Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: The Promenade

The Promenade

Hi
    We have been reading great reviews about this place. We are staying at the ABC. What nights do they offer the Free appetisers?? Also is there a menu for the to look at ? How's the prices?? Compared to Marandis how's the food?? 4th year in a row to Aruba & Marandis, but maybe we should try something different!!
    Thanks so much

We have only eaten at their old San Nicolas location previously. BUT based upon recommendations of others, including our moderator Andrea
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Restaurants/dining/pigging out

Promenade, every night is appetizer night now and we enjoyed dinner there on Friday the 25th. ($68 + $13 tip) no liquor, just iced tea and the appetizer night specials.
    and my parents, we are going to give the Appetizer night a try in June. I will be sure to report back.

http://www.promenadearuba.com/appetizer.htm
    http://www.promenadearuba.com/

Thanks for all your help Sounds yummy. So many places so little time!!!

Dom
    Last year Appitiser night was only 1 or 2 nights per week. However, I think that you can do it on any night this year. Food is very good, but every time we go, the price goes up. When we first went to the San Nicolas location about 5 years ago, the price was around $20 per person and it included all the wine you could drink. I think the price now is over $30 and wine is extra.
    Dom
    First visited Aruba in 1972