Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By Pegmeister

Thread: Questions about reservations...

Questions about reservations...

So in perusing the forum I keep seeing people who are taking vacations to Aruba in a month already making reservations to various restaurants. Is that needed? My husband and I are taking our vacation in a week and a half so I really hope I haven't lost the opportunity to eat at some of these places!

Thanks for your information.

Aruba since 1979
    If you have certain restaurants that are a MUST for you and your husband, then yes i would contact them by email to make a reservation. To name a few:
    Barefoot
    Flying Fishbone
    Madame Janette
    Old Man and the Sea
    Yemanja
    Modern White
    2 Fools
    Element
    Carte Blanche
    Passions

so, if some of your restaurant choices are on this list then shoot them an email and make a reservation prior to arrival.
    i hope others can add to the list.
    i am certain that i have left out some…..senior moments are annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Mintdee View Post
    So in perusing the forum I keep seeing people who are taking vacations to Aruba in a month already making reservations to various restaurants. Is that needed? My husband and I are taking our vacation in a week and a half so I really hope I haven't lost the opportunity to eat at some of these places!

Thanks for your information.

Aruba since 1979
    Reservations Question(s)
    click above link for another hread about making reservations

Thanks Andrea! Madame Janette is definitely on the list so I will email them now! That one pops up in every thread that I read so it is a must try.

We make our reservations apbout 2 weeks out and never had an issue. Since we enjoy eating out early; say 5:30 or 6:00 we've never had an issue getting a table. However, when going to Madame Jannetes we always make a reservation. Because we don't want to lose out. I hear you also need a reservation for Wacky Wahoos.

Aruba since 1979
    yes indeed a reservaton for wacky wahoos is an absolute must.
    however, they do not respond to email. they do not answer their phone before 3 or 4 o'clock.
    maybe now that they are expanding, i hope that they will consider email responses or opening their phone reservations to more suitable hours. i do wonder how they have been so successful with customers when their customer service (before one steps thru the door) is so mismanaged.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    We make our reservations apbout 2 weeks out and never had an issue. Since we enjoy eating out early; say 5:30 or 6:00 we've never had an issue getting a table. However, when going to Madame Jannetes we always make a reservation. Because we don't want to lose out. I hear you also need a reservation for Wacky Wahoos.