Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Rank these restaurants

We have several places we are definitely going to.

Probably going to try 3 of these places.... (we have a bunch of others that we are definitely going to)

Rank the one's that you would choose. If you haven't been to one... just leave it off your list.

If any are closed, please let me know, lol.... not sure about Eleanor's or Twinkletones, etc...

B55
    Pam Pam
    Eleanor's Crazy Grille
    Buccaneer
    Paddock
    Twinkletones
    Nos Cunuco
    Wacky Wahoo
    Salt & Pepper
    Rumba
    Bingo

Aruba since 1979
    see closures in redQUOTE=STEEL;202563]We have several places we are definitely going to.

Probably going to try 3 of these places.... (we have a bunch of others that we are definitely going to)

Rank the one's that you would choose. If you haven't been to one... just leave it off your list.

If any are closed, please let me know, lol.... not sure about Eleanor's or Twinkletones, etc...

B55
    Pam Pam

Eleanor's Crazy Grille closed

Buccaneer
    Paddock

Twinkletones closed

Nos Cunuco

Wacky Wahoo
    Salt & Pepper

Rumba closed

Bingo[/QUOTE]

Aruba since 1979
    on a scale of 1 - 5 1 being awful, 5 being great

B55 5
    Pam Pam 3
    Eleanor's Crazy Grille closed
    Buccaneer 5
    Paddock 2
    Twinkletones closed
    Nos Cunuco 3
    Wacky Wahoo 4 or 5
    Salt & Pepper 3
    Rumba closed
    Bingo bad experience there so i cannot rate it objectively

none of these are fine dining experiences. they are all very very casual.
    buccaneer and wacky are a teeney bit more upscale, dress for those 2 places as you would for an Applebees or a TGIfriday kind of place

My travelling group contains my 2 year old princess and my pregnant again wife... and we aren't really "fine dining" folks... doesn't have to be fancy for us.

Thanks Andrea. Sounds like B55, Buccaneer, and Wacky Wahoo would be your 3...

We are also considering Cafe Rembrandt... and still learning about some others that might join the consideration list.
    We are fine with the Applebees type atmosphere...

Aruba since 1979
    congrats re: your growing family.
    B55 is wonderful and i have never been to their BBQ so i cannot answer the B55 question on the other thread.
    just so folks know, i am not analogizing Wacky and Buccaneer to Applebees........i am just saying the dress the same for those 2 places as you would an applebees

B55 is very different than most restaurants in aruba.
    it is an outdoor pavillion..or large porch with a roof.
    the view is beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by STEEL View Post
    My travelling group contains my 2 year old princess and my pregnant again wife... and we aren't really "fine dining" folks... doesn't have to be fancy for us.

We are also considering Cafe Rembrandt... and still learning about some others that might join the consideration list.

Quote Originally Posted by STEEL View Post

Cafe Rembrandt is very kid friendly. It seems very popular with young Dutch families whom dine for several hours with kids in tow. The food is very good, prices fair and the staff & menu to suit. A good choice for your family IMHO.
    Aruba where the toughest question each day is "where to dine tonight".