Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: reservations

reservations

I like to make my dinner reservations well in advance to avoid disappointment. A few of the restaurants will not accept reservations until a specific month for December reservations. Does anyone know why this is? For example, Blossoms will not take December reservations until October and El Gaucho September for December.

happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Randi, No idea although it may be because they might loose them being so far out. On the up side, I have never had a problem getting a reservation any time or any month I have been vacationing. I call at the beginning of the week and make reservations and have they have always been accepted at my time or convenience....Good Luck...
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

You have obviously never been to Aruba during Christmas!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    You have obviously never been to Aruba during Christmas!
    You are not kidding! If I had not see this with my own eyes, I would not have believed it!

We were thankful the Tamarijn was not packed like Palm Beach was above, however, proves the point there are just an AWFUL lot of people on the island Christmas week.

that's not crowded, even!! At the Surf Club Xmas week you will not be able to see sand anywhere as everything is covered by chairs!!

Reservations...you better do them early or forget it!! (unless you like eating at 5:30pm)

Randi, You are correct, I have never been during xmas week...but now that I see how crowded it is...why would I want to fight the crowds...if I went during that week I would stay at the timeshare and cook dinners in....better to be in aruba cooking in than not being there and cooking at home....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

I book my dinners in advance so I really don't have a problem. The problem I do have is I am exhausted when I get home from having to go out at 6:30 am to get chairs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    The problem I do have is I am exhausted when I get home from having to go out at 6:30 am to get chairs!!!
    Ah...the big advantage of cruising during Christmas with lots of port stops.

We usually stay on the ship when in ports we have already visited so never have a problem finding a spot next to the pool.

I do make my reservation early for certain restaurent .I like to eat around 6:30 or 7:00 .Otherwise you have left is 5:00 or 8:30
    We are going on Feb and Aruba is very busy .Make your reservation you got the time you want .Doesn't cost you anything .
    Ginette