Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reservations?

Reservations?

We're taking our first trip to Aruba for our honeymoon in a few weeks and we found a lot of useful information about restaurants. However, do I need to start making reservations now for restaurants, or is it something I can wait to do when we get there?

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Why don't you just get it out the way and do it now....that way you'll have everything planned and not have to worry. DO you know where you want to eat?, if so, do it now. Best wishes..aruba is the best.

I agree,
    I just finished making mine today! All but one where the reservation system is down (Texas de Brazil)

Decided to take down my timer!

Quote Originally Posted by lewdog80 View Post
    We're taking our first trip to Aruba for our honeymoon in a few weeks and we found a lot of useful information about restaurants. However, do I need to start making reservations now for restaurants, or is it something I can wait to do when we get there?
    You can do it either way. As you can see from the posts, some people do like to plan and know where they're eating. For us, with the exception of maybe a special dinner or two (like Passions or Old Man & The Sea when you want a sunset time), we like to just see what we're in the mood for on any particular day and I'll usually call the same day for reservations. Never had any problems getting a table. I just don't like planning that much in advance when I'm on vacation unless I have to - we're in the relaxation mode and never really know what we're in the mood for or even what time we'll feel like eating until that day/night.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Great thanks for all your input!

I made my reservations 3 weeks in advance for Passions & Madam Janette, heard so much about these two restaurants that I didn't want to miss.
    Next Aruba trip in

All of the tables at Passions were occupied when we arrived last night except of course the one reserved for us.

We try to make our reservations at the busier restaurants to make sure we are not disappointed when we want to go. Otherwise, we make them once we are there.

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    All of the tables at Passions were occupied when we arrived last night except of course the one reserved for us.

I made reservations there also. I was told not to miss that place. 6:30 i think we have!
    Decided to take down my timer!

Ohh Lisa you are there now... lucky you.. have a great time

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast