Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Reservations

Question Reservations

I have a list of new restaurants I want to try this year. Are any of the below restaurants places I would need to make advanced reservations for or can I make the reservations when I get there? Iíll be there the last 2 weeks of October.

Chefís Table
    Amadeus
    B55
    Marina Pirata
    Cooks
    Pinchos
    Barefoot

Aruba since 1979
    every one of those reservations can wait til you arrive.........except maybe BAREFOOT. shoot them an email and inquire.

Quote Originally Posted by gretch View Post
    I have a list of new restaurants I want to try this year. Are any of the below restaurants places I would need to make advanced reservations for or can I make the reservations when I get there? Iíll be there the last 2 weeks of October.

Chefís Table
    Amadeus
    B55
    Marina Pirata
    Cooks
    Pinchos
    Barefoot

Perfect, that's what I was hoping you would say! Thanks, Andrea!

I would add Marina Pirata. Naturally you want a table on the dock next to the water? Also a table at sunset?

There are a limited number of these tables. We called about two weeks ahead to reserve.

When we arrived they had our table sitting waiting for us. It was the only empty table on the dock or anywhere else.

I for one always give brownie points to a restaurant that REALLY DOES have a table waiting for you that you reserved ahead of time, instead of the often heard, "we are waiting for the previous party to finish up".

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    I would add Marina Pirata. Naturally you want a table on the dock next to the water? Also a table at sunset?
    Yes, a table next to the water at sunset is exactly what I'm looking for. That's one of the things that is so enticing about this restaurant. And from what Iíve read kids are welcome which is always a plus for me. The picture you attached is beautiful. I canít waitÖand the waiting is making me crazy!!! Itís been 2 years, way too long to wait but worth it!

Thanks for your help!

It IS a great place for kids! They will love seeing the fish come up to the top of the water to eat. After dark the water is lit which attracts the fish as well. We try to guess what kind of fish they are.