Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Reservations Question(s)

Aruba since 1979
    agree with you amy
    i hate being tied down

you and i are lucky that most times we are in aruba it is the quieter seasons making it possible that reservations are not necessary for most places on our lists. Christmas thru April though, winging it is harder.

often we are invited to home's of friends for dinner at least once or twice.....i hate to then have to reschedule restaurant reservations, makes it complicated. it is easier to wing it and make the decision that day.

some evenings cheese and crackers and wine fill the bill!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    That's what we do as well. We'll be there for 2 weeks in Sept and we made reservations for Passions and Carte Blanche. The other nights we'll either do walk-ins or call in the late aftrrnoon for reservations that same night. Hate to be tied down to specific places/times every night.

We did go to Aruba for NYE a couple of years ago and that trip required making reservations in advance for every night since the island was extremely busy and there were specific places we wanted to go. I like low season better - easy to do walk-ins (also helps they we tend to eat late, too.)
    "The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts." - - Marcus Aurelius

33rd trip to Aruba - May 2016
    San Fran/Napa Valley - Sept. 2016
    Barcelona, Mallorca, and Andorra - Nov. 2016

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12