Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Randi

Thread: Restaurant Anna Maria

Restaurant Anna Maria

Anyone know the web site for the restaurant we can make reservation.
    Going in Feb last year couldn't make it all full .
    thank you Ginette
    I am sure Andrea know .......

Aruba since 1979
    i do not think that they have a website
    here is their phone #011 297 586-2833.

i googled it and came up with no website or facebook

here are some threads that i found in searching re: anna maria http://www.aruba.com/forum/search.php?searchid=293359
    Quote Originally Posted by ginette View Post
    Anyone know the web site for the restaurant we can make reservation.
    Going in Feb last year couldn't make it all full .
    thank you Ginette
    I am sure Andrea know .......
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 11-05-2013 at 08:18 AM.

aranopas@hotmail.com found this on another site

Hello Andrea & Lisa this is they e-mail Lisa ??? probley someone is on Island right now like Amy she can check ....
    thanks ginette

Quote Originally Posted by ginette View Post
    Hello Andrea & Lisa this is they e-mail Lisa ??? probley someone is on Island right now like Amy she can check ....
    thanks ginette
    That email is from the restaurant's listing on the most popular travel website in the world.
    Amy is a little busy vacationing. Not sure if she is checking the forum everyday or at all.
    If Amy doesn't see this you can maybe try the email address and at least TRY see if you get a reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    aranopas@hotmail.com found this on another site

The above email address is the correct one to use. Chris is usually pretty prompt in responding to emails. They do not have a website as they are generally booked up so Chris doesn't feel the need.

The restaurant is small and he staggers his reservation time so he can prepare properly. At full capacity, restaurant seats 43. We absolutely love this Italian restaurant and it is always on our "must do" list when in Aruba. As stated by many, food is cooked as you order (no pre cooked and then warmed up) so be prepared for a 2-3 hour DINING EXPERIENCE. Food is delicious and is Sicilan Italian cooking.

As with so many restaurants in Aruba, you will need to give your credit card when making a reservation. Unfortunately, too many people cancel at last minute (or don't even show up) as they have made multiple reservations for the same night. For smaller restaurants this is a huge issue as they loose a lot of money and also prepare (staff) for nights that are busy. I was at Barefoot one night and they had 11 "no shows"!!

Anyway, hope you get a reservation and enjoy a lovely evening with Chris and Anna Maria.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    The above email address is the correct one to use. Chris is usually pretty prompt in responding to emails. They do not have a website as they are generally booked up so Chris doesn't feel the need.

The restaurant is small and he staggers his reservation time so he can prepare properly. At full capacity, restaurant seats 43. We absolutely love this Italian restaurant and it is always on our "must do" list when in Aruba. As stated by many, food is cooked as you order (no pre cooked and then warmed up) so be prepared for a 2-3 hour DINING EXPERIENCE. Food is delicious and is Sicilan Italian cooking.

As with so many restaurants in Aruba, you will need to give your credit card when making a reservation. Unfortunately, too many people cancel at last minute (or don't even show up) as they have made multiple reservations for the same night. For smaller restaurants this is a huge issue as they loose a lot of money and also prepare (staff) for nights that are busy. I was at Barefoot one night and they had 11 "no shows"!!

Anyway, hope you get a reservation and enjoy a lovely evening with Chris and Anna Maria.

When we go to Anna Maria's, (started going right after they opened) I just email Christian and within 24 hours I have my reply, When we were there in August we had a 7:30 reservation, we were a little early, as we walked in back, I couldn't believe it was already full. Enjoy........

Charlie

Thank You everyone for your information .Is to bad for the Restaurant went people make reservation take someone place. I try last year couldn't make it .For the 2-3 hours I don't mind .Thank You Ginette

Aruba since 1979
    good luck ginette
    let us know if you were able to make a reservation.
    hope so as i know how much you like the place!