Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Restaurant choices for May

  1. #11
    Senior Member Pegmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Any beach!!
    Posts
    4,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    Peg - are you splitting your trip between Manchebo and Renn, or just going over to the Renn for dinner? If you need a last minute, something easy, you may want to keep Lazy Turtle on standby, over in the Palm Beach area if you decide to hit the casinos in that area. I've also been reading good things about Water's Edge at Costa Linda, may be worth a try since you are so close to Costa Linda.
    We’re doing Manchebo for 6 nights then moving over to the Renaissance. Thank you for the suggestions, I’ve heard good things about the Lazy Turtle!

  2. #12
    Senior Member Pegmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Any beach!!
    Posts
    4,489
    Well, based on everyone’s comments, maybe I’ll just skip the coconut scallops! We’ve been to Twist of Flavors but I like that they serve Dutch Pancakes and the one Ace had looked really good.

    Andrea, hopefully we’ll be there for white asparagus. I notice that Chalet Suisse’s website says to inquire in April/May.

    Rethinking the Buccaneer. Maybe Bavaria instead?

  3. #13
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    32,407
    Bavaria is awesome.

    I asked paul this morning about putting together a few restaurants on his list and i would make my list.
    He wrote bavaria 2x and MJs 2x.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    Well, based on everyone’s comments, maybe I’ll just skip the coconut scallops! We’ve been to Twist of Flavors but I like that they serve Dutch Pancakes and the one Ace had looked really good.

    Andrea, hopefully we’ll be there for white asparagus. I notice that Chalet Suisse’s website says to inquire in April/May.

    Rethinking the Buccaneer. Maybe Bavaria instead?

  4. #14
    Senior Member Pegmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Any beach!!
    Posts
    4,489
    Bavaria is another one of those spots that for some reason we never make it to. Sometimes it’s difficult to fit in new spots.

  5. #15
    Senior Member cpjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Glitz Casino, Manchebo Beach Resort
    Posts
    4,576
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    Sometimes it’s difficult to fit in new spots.
    Especially when the old favs are loved so much. I gotta get to Bavaria too this year.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,209
    Glad I found ahead of time but disappointed about the coconut scallops at Ricardo's. That's what I was going to order when we go there soon.

  7. #17
    Senior Member bhoffdhoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    228
    Have you ever eaten at Yemanja? We've had good experiences there.

  8. #18
    Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,209
    Quote Originally Posted by bhoffdhoff View Post
    Have you ever eaten at Yemanja? We've had good experiences there.
    Love, Love Yemanja.

  9. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    Bavaria is another one of those spots that for some reason we never make it to. Sometimes it’s difficult to fit in new spots.
    It's a must. For the past three years we've actually gone twice per vacation.

    Rhys

  10. #20
    Senior Member Pegmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Any beach!!
    Posts
    4,489
    Quote Originally Posted by bhoffdhoff View Post
    Have you ever eaten at Yemanja? We've had good experiences there.
    last trip tried Yemanja and absolutely loved it, especially the Snickertini for desert! Bavaria seems to be moving up on the list.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO