Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Restaurant choices in November

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    How did I not know this included all you can drink Mimosas? Walt, you always come through with great tips.

Tracy, you have to order unlimited mimosas when you first sit down. If you order one mimosa it's $6.50, but if you order unlimited mimosas when you first order, it's still only $6.50 (per person). And breakfast is over around 11:00, but they have let us sit there and have a couple more "unlimiteds" before closing us out.

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Tracy, you have to order unlimited mimosas when you first sit down. If you order one mimosa it's $6.50, but if you order unlimited mimosas when you first order, it's still only $6.50 (per person). And breakfast is over around 11:00, but they have let us sit there and have a couple more "unlimiteds" before closing us out.
    Great info, thanks!!! I think me + unlimited mimosas could end in trouble.

Thanks everyone, those are great suggestions. Walt, the tip about Moomba is great! But if I drink mimosas in the am I'll probably be asleep by 1 pm . Thinking iguana cantina, Hollywood BBQ, and TDB. Might do French steakhouse or MJs if they feel like something real fancy. I would really appreciate MJs but not sure they would. I've seen some posts about a Mexican place "upstairs" by TGIF, what is that?

Quote Originally Posted by chrismiller View Post
    Thanks everyone, those are great suggestions. Walt, the tip about Moomba is great! But if I drink mimosas in the am I'll probably be asleep by 1 pm . Thinking iguana cantina, Hollywood BBQ, and TDB. Might do French steakhouse or MJs if they feel like something real fancy. I would really appreciate MJs but not sure they would. I've seen some posts about a Mexican place "upstairs" by TGIF, what is that?
    The Mexican place is Iguana Catina. It gets mixed reviews,but we have always enjoyed it. My husband likes the grouper with salsa. It's not the best mexican food, and has a chain restaurant feel. We like having drinks and overlooking the courtyard, fun atmosphere. They have an all you can eat fajita night but we have never been.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Thanks for all the great input!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12