Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4Life View Post
    You have to buy the card to use those coupons.
    ~Amy~ - Playa del Carmen, MX: March 2017 - 34th trip to Aruba: May 2017 - Munich, Salzburg, Prague: June/July 2017 - Santa Barbara, CA wine country: Nov. 2017 - Seattle: Nov. 2017 - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018

Kicking back and relaxing for two weeks, on the beach.. Jewelry Shopping and the Alhambra...........

Coupons

Hi,

So you wanna here something funny? I went to that web page and looked. When I was there last September, my friends and I went to Amazonia for Dinner, at the end of the meal they gave us a coupon for free desert.. You can get the same coupon off this web page.. Dinner cost $280+ of course they want us to come back.. I liked Texas De Brazil better, but still to much meat. I felt like a stuffed piggy when I was done.. One of those nights when you cant wait to get back to your room and lay down..
    Becky

Aruba since 1979
    the visitaruba card is a great card to purchase
    we get the card every year

look at its list of participating restaurants/activities etc...just to see if the card is something you will use.

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4Life View Post
    I found some here, too:

www.visitaruba.com/plus/restaurants.html

Thanks for the response, Amy. I was very skeptical.

got the card for the first time this past november...it was great...will have to re-new membership this year for a new card.
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

There is a coupon in the tourist papers - free one you get at the resorts - for Texas de Brazil 15% off. Also, Texas is selling a card for $58 which gets you 12 half price dinners. We're here for a while so we got two and used it for 5 dinners last night. Great meal and service!

Coupons, specials, and deals

Just was wondering what the best route to get coupons for restaurants, activities, etc...

What have others done? Coupon cards worth it, etc.. online coupons you can print out at home and take along... coupons you can pick up in Aruba?

Stuff like that.... any thoughts?

Aruba since 1979
    we have always used the visitaruba card.
    go to visitaruba.com and see if the list of participants are places that you would utilize/visit. if so, then maybe it is worth the money for you to purchase the card.

the only other coupons i have used are the ones in the "little switzerland bag" that is passed out to folks arriving in aruba.........right outside aruba customs.

check aruba todat newspaper for "specials".
    andrea

Quote Originally Posted by STEEL View Post
    Just was wondering what the best route to get coupons for restaurants, activities, etc...

What have others done? Coupon cards worth it, etc.. online coupons you can print out at home and take along... coupons you can pick up in Aruba?

Under a hut, walking Eagle Beach, lunch on the beach, Amstel Bright Beer on the beach, coffee in the morning on the beach, taking a dip in the sea,

Thumbs up

In addition to above remarks check your resort. There will be like 4 to 5 free tourist magazines at your front desk, tour desk, or bellman desk. Each one may contain coupons.
    Some tours/activities give a discount if you reserve/pay online. That way they don't have to give a cut to a activity desk if you reserve/pay that way.
    Some restaurants also have early bird specials.
    Happy Hours are a good way to save on drinks.
    Last edited by TomFrederick; 08-12-2009 at 02:35 PM.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by STEEL View Post

Some of the boat rides offer on-line discounts...don't know if they still do.

http://www.arubadiscountcoupons.com/ "free" discounts

At the Tamarijn in June I picked a mini-book titled "I Love Aruba Guide". It had dozens of coupons for everything from match play to dinner discounts and free wine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12