Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: the restaurant "Delicious"

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    definitely on our list

Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
    Good to see you, Curt!

Is the owner of this restaurant by any chance Annelotte Ellis? The name of her restaurant is "Delicious Restaurant" and here is her FB:

https://www.facebook.com/DeliciousAruba/

The food looks absolute delicious!
    Hi CK! Good to see you as well. Annelotte is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    Very reasonable prices even if they were in USD....in Florins its even better
    That is actually the lunch menu. The dinner menu is still very reasonable.

Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    They were just opening when I was there at the end of November. I planned to go back for dinner for dinner but "too many restaurants, not enough days". I will be trying it out in less than 3 weeks. She also does vegan meals that are not on her menu; just email ahead of time.

Looks great!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz - Aruba Lover View Post
    They were just opening when I was there at the end of November. I planned to go back for dinner for dinner but "too many restaurants, not enough days". I will be trying it out in less than 3 weeks. She also does vegan meals that are not on her menu; just email ahead of time.
    Yes, they were open for lunch but didn't open for dinner until the end of February. We were there on I think a Thursday and their first dinner was that Monday. The night we were there a table of 12 showed up that completely screwed their plans for service but it was all good as far as I'm concerned. I really liked how there wasn't a dinner menu at the time. Also loved the chef coming out to get our preferences and just improvising from there. It really gave the evening a chefs table kind of vibe. Was the culinary highlight of this past trip. I can't wait to see how this place progresses. I'm expecting big big things.

Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

Aruba since 1979
    curt it is your recommendation that is pointing us there in May.

Quote Originally Posted by burghboy View Post
    Yes, they were open for lunch but didn't open for dinner until the end of February. We were there on I think a Thursday and their first dinner was that Monday. The night we were there a table of 12 showed up that completely screwed their plans for service but it was all good as far as I'm concerned. I really liked how there wasn't a dinner menu at the time. Also loved the chef coming out to get our preferences and just improvising from there. It really gave the evening a chefs table kind of vibe. Was the culinary highlight of this past trip. I can't wait to see how this place progresses. I'm expecting big big things.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    has anyone else been here since burghboy? I haven't heard anything about it. Also, do they have a website or menu. I know they have a facebook page but the menu they listed was very minimal.

Not a lot of fish on the menu which is surprising for Aruba restaurants.

Aruba since 1979
    we had planned on dining there in May.
    the evening that we had hoped to go was unavailable...there was a private function going on.
    so, it looks like next year will be it.

my communication with the owner was easy and she replied almost immediately.
    she felt more badly than I about being unable to accommodate us.

I'd love to see some grilled or pan fried fish on the dinner menu. as mark mentioned, not a wide fish selection.

I did find the dinner menu on facebook but you are correct, not a big fish selection, menu very limited.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast